Chapter 6-awkward...

AVA'S POV

"Oh..." I reply when I see the lip-ring boy. I turned to the other two and smiled.

"Hi I'm Ava and this is my boyfriend Mathew." Mathew responds with a hi.

"We'll hello Ava, I'm Michael, this is Calum and there is Luke... um, it's great to finally meet the famous Ava! By the way, I love your hair colour." Michael cheerfully says.

"Thanks! I like yours too, very eco." I say laughing.

"That's what I thought!"

Then awkward silence...

"Do you want a drink?" Calum asks.

I respond with a yes please.

"We'll get the drinks won't we Mikey, Cal and Mat?" Ashton says. They all nod and leave the room.

So it's me and Luke, thanks Ash.

"Hi..." I say trying to break the silence.

He takes his eyes off from the spot on the wall the look at me. "Look, I didn't know you had a boyfriend, I'm sorry I acted the way I did it's just, your so pr-" I cut him off.

"It's fine, honestly. I haven't told Mathew and I never will." I tell him. He looks me in the eyes and I stare for a while until I hear footsteps.

"Ok who want-" Michael starts but realises Luke is starring at me.

"Um Luke, stop!" Ash whispers. Luke's brought back to reality. Then Mathew walks in. Luckily he didn't see what just happened or he would get kinda angry. Lately he has been getting more over protective of me.

"What, yes, ok..." Luke replies clearing his throat and looking at which drink to choose. After everyone's given their drink, we all talk for about an hour.

"Right Ava, should go out to dinner now?" Mathew asks.

"Yep, sure, bye guys. Um, see you at home Ash." I say as I stand up. "Bye!" the four boys chorus. We leave the room and Mathew opens the front door.

"After you." he says motioning for me to walk out.

"Thank you." I reply and do a sort of curtsy. As I walk down the steps I hear the door click and Mathew jog until he reaches my side.

"Right, c'mon Ava!" Mathew says pulling me by my arm. "This way!"

-

"Sooo... how was it?" Emily asks. Red and her have come round to hear how my night went.

"Any frick-frack?" Red asks and I playfully hit her.

"Well, Mathew and I went to the diner and he gave me a promise ring!!" I scream at the end. The girls and I jump up from my bed, hold hands forming a circle, jump around and scream.

"What's all the racket? keep it down!" Ash moans as he barges into my room. I show my left hand and on my ring finger he sees it.

"You're getting married? your not even 17 yet!! Jesus!" he shouts.

"No! it's a promise ring!" I say yanking my hand away.

"Phew! Look, the guys are here, I thought Red and Ems may want to meet them?" Ashton asks. The girls open their mouths to answer him but I quickly do it for them.

"YEAH! JUST A SEC..." I almost shout and push him out of my room.

"Ok yeah just co-" he doesn't finish because I slam the door in his face, then put my back against the door so no-one leaves.

"Ok, let's go, what are we waiting for?" Ems says trying to make me budge but it makes me lean harder.

"Um, well, Luke is in Ash's band..." I say expecting them to freak out.

"Who's Luke?" Red asks. I open my mouth to say but I realise they didn't know his real name. They knew Luke as 'the lip ring boy.'

"Just follow me." I assure them and get away from the door to go downstairs. I hear them starting to practise so I follow the music. I slowly open the door and greet the guys.

"Hi guys, this is Emily and Red. That's Michael, Calum and... Luke..." I say pointing to Luke who's holding a guitar and is picking. But he stops at the mention of his name. He smiles but stops when he knows who he is smiling at.

"Right, let's see this Lu-" Red starts and realises who Luke is. She taps Em, who is looking at Cal, and they both drop their jaws.

"Um, Ava, isn't that 'the lip ring boy'?" Emily asks me.

"Yep..." I answer their question.

"Your hot." Red blurts out before she can stop herself, but after she realises and covers her mouth, she looks over to Ashton who uncomfortably shifts in his seat.

"Um, thanks?" Luke replies.

"I'm sorry!" she gives an apologetic look to Luke then Ashton.

"I need to do something..." Says Ashton before leaving the room.

"Ash!" Red calls after him and also exits.

"Um, sit down Em..." I tell Emily. And she immediately goes and sits next to Calum. I decide to stand leaning on the fireplace.

"What's up with them?" Mike asks.

"Um, I don't know?" I say kind of worried. "I'll go and check on them..."

-

RED'S POV

I walk into the kitchen where I see Ashton on one if the two bar stools, he has his head on the Worktop and his hands are in his hair.

"Ash? Are you ok?" I ask concerned.

He lifts his head up and I see his eyes are all red and puffy. He puts his elbows on the table and then rubs his eyes with his hands. I go and sit down next to him.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Nothing..." he answers.

This makes me REALLY worried.

"Please tell me." I plead.

"I can't..." he tells me, his voice shaking.

"Why?" I really need to know.

"Becau, becau, because, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" He blurts out.

What? He lo-lo-ves me?

"You lo-lo-ve me?" I ask.

He turns to look at me. "I thought you kind of guessed..."

"So that comment about Luke, you got jealous?"

He smiles a bit. "kinda... is that ok?"

My emotions get the better of me and before I know it I'm kissing him. But the kiss gets really heated really quickly, and suddenly we're making out, tongues and everything. The kiss is suddenly broken when Ava comes in and drops a glass making a loud smash on the floor.

"What the hell Ava?!" Ash yells.

"Were you just ma-... I'm gonna go." She says when she turns around.

"I love you too Ash." I tell him.

"Wait, what?" he asks but I can't be bothered to repeat so we go back to kissing each other.

AVA'S POV

What did I just see?

Whatever it was, I hope Red was enjoying it... I can't see Ash get hurt by another girl...