Chapter 16-The gang

ASHTON'S POV

"Shit..." Red mutters under her breath as she faces my lovely sister. You guessed it, it was Ava and Luke sneaking in through the back.

"What the fuck was that all about?! Are you trying to beat me to death... with an umbrella?!" Ava asks grabbing the umbrella.

"No... great reflexes though, us two learning judo young with Em must have paid off." Red compliments Ava.

"Thanks, but seriously though, what where you thinking?" Ava asks again but calmer.

"That you were a burglar trying to break in... Oh, by the way, I don't think Luke can have any mini-Hemmings from the way my knee went." Red tells her. I laugh but the doorbell goes causing our conversation to come to a halt. Mikey goes and answers it. I get some mint gum out and take a piece so my breath doesn't smell. I hand Red a piece too along with Cal and Luke, who just got up from the help of Ava.

"Why didn't you offer your sister a piece Ash?" Luke asks me.

"Cause Ava smells..." I say through gum.

"Hey! I had a shower this morning!" Ava protests.

"Yeah and apparently Liam and Noel Gallegar are her hero's by the way she belted the lyrics out..." Luke mutters and Ava playfully hits him.

"I hate mint gum. I'm a weird creature, what can I say?" Ava tells Luke. Before I can be the annoying brother I am and answer, Mikey walks in with Roxy holding his hand.

"Hey Rox.'' Ava waves.

"Hey Ava, oh I got your text, sure, that's awesome. I notice you've got a belly piercing, your nose is a little different though." Roxy informs Ava using her free hand to point at her piercing.

"Wait, what?" I ask as we all stare at Ava's exposed belly.

"Don't you get it, Roxy got my text."Ava says puzzled before realising everyone's looking at her stomach and she awkwardly covers it up with her long shirt.

"How come I didn't notice you got a belly piercing? How did you even get it done?" I ask.

"1. you're stupid, and 2. Aunt Eleanor, Em and Red came to the Parlour to get it done with me. I was 15." she replies in a 'duh' tone of voice.

"Hey, I'm not stupid. But of course, Aunt Eleanor did it with you, she's done every bloody thing. She even dyed your hair." I roll my eyes after my short rant. Don't get me wrong, she is awesome but can be over the top.

"Ava, what's your natural hair colour anyway?" Roxy asks Ava.

"Light blonde." Ava tells her.

"My scalp is sore now. Can you see?" she asks while pulling her hair away from her parting. Her scalp is pink and scratchy.

"Ouch, would it help if you dyed it back?" Luke asks as he carefully rubs his finger along her part line.

"Maybe, I'll do that today." she replies as her phone goes off again. Yep, starships.

"Shit... Bare with, bare with..." she replies as her hand burrows into her pocket to stop the text song. I chuckle a bit as she quotes Miranda. Her eyes scan her phone and then tilts her head back and laughs before turning back to her phone. "Em is in the shits now, oh Red, you know that she was having her rebelling stage that her parents were 'looking forward to'?" Ava says putting marks around the last three words. Red's response was nodding. "Her parents got it now..." Ava tells Red who bursts out laughing.

"Are we missing something here?" I ask.

Ava's about to reply when her phone buzzes again. Her eyes follow the text. "She can explain when she gets here." she replies as she makes her way to Mikey's lounge. We all follow her and slump on the various sofas and armchairs. It only takes a couple of minutes for the door bell to go and Michael groans. "Its open!" Then the door swings open and slams shut as Emily runs in out of breath.

"I'm in the shits now!" she shouts before collapsing on the floor. She breaths heavily then brings her knees to her chest before giggling evilly.

"Em, they have no idea what crack your brain is on right now. Spill." Red orders.

When Emily calms down, she does so. "I disobeyed my parents. They texted me non-stop last night but I didn't reply, purposefully to piss them off, and I didn't come home last night so they were worried. I texted them 10 minutes ago and they told me to come home but I said I'd see them later but my mum broke a vase cause she's so pissed. They said they would go to yours to find you Ava and ask where I was, but I knew you weren't there. I did what I could. Run... You'd be proud at how quickly I ran." she tells us.

"Its because your parents were involved." Ava says.

"True, true... what's on the engender for today?" Emily asks.

"Oh, Emily, the film starts in 30 minutes. Are those Ava's clothes?" Calum asks her.

Em glares at Ava for a bit then turns her attention back to Cal. "Ava took these clothes from me.. she mumbles.

"No I didn't! You left them round mine so I kept them for a situation like this!! Jesus." Ava huffs.

"Ssshh child..." Luke orders as he strokes her face repeatedly.

"Get off you arse...'' Ava tells him, whacking his hand away. He quietened down after that.

"Ok, shall we go Cal?" Emily asks him and stands up. Calum takes out his keys from his pocket before Emily grabs her black handbag that I've just noticed she had.

"See ya later guys." Cal replies while they both wave and leave the house.

"Ah, young love..." Ava says falling back into the couch cushion dramatically before giggling.

-

EMILY'S POV

We both leave the house and Calum opens the passenger door for me to go in. Being the fool I am, I cup my hand like the Queens, make a sour face and wave. Cal chuckles at my entrance to the car. Soon he's climbed in beside me in the drivers seat.

"Nice car..." I tell him looking around the interior of his silver BMW.

"Thanks, you ready for the best date ever?" he asks me.

I nod and he starts the car. We drive off towards the cinema. I couldn't wait for my date with Cal and to watch this movie.

Gotta love Disney...