Chapter 28-Extra Terrestrial

Hi! Emily does actually hate one direction so...

The ET dance Ava's backup dancers do is on Just Dance 3 so check it out! Its vital you watch it so you understand!!

Enjoy.

EMILY'S POV

To be honest, I hate One Direction.

I don't just hate their music, but they're taking the boys away too.

I could punch them...

"I'm going to the studio to do a quick rehearsal before the show, I'll see you all later." Ava tells us as she picks up her keys.

"Bye babe." Luke says and they give each other a quick peck.

"As your brother, I need to be honest. You look horrible." Ash moans.

"You look fine." Luke assures me.

"I'm not wearing any makeup because they need to apply heavy makeup for the show! Bye guys." is the last thing she says before walking out the door.

"I know what song she's singing." I blurt out before smacking my hand to my mouth. All eyes jump on me.

"What's the song?!" Luke asks urgently.

"I told her I wouldn't say." I cross the arms and shake my head.

They all moan.

Suckers...

-

AVA'S POV

"5 minutes!" the woman yells, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Shit.

I stand up and take in my appearance. I'm wearing shiny, black combat boots, neon nail polish that glows in the dark, black leather leggings, leather black crop top with pink neon straps and a blue neon strap on the hem of the top, the shoulders have domes that reach my ear and slope down to my elbows, my font pieces of hair are teased and pulled up to make a big pompadour, the rest of my hair is down and the makeup is black lipstick, white contacts, thick black eyeliner, I've got a triangle of pink squares from the top of my forehead to the middle of my eyes brows and the start of the bridge of my nose and my neck is occupied by a gold and black tribal necklace. All my clothes have some sort of neon on them.

If you didn't guess, the theme is space and aliens. I've got backup dancers and I have a mic with different neon coloured strips on it. I run down the corridor in the boots and I'm brought down a flight of stairs till I get on a small platform, below the stage.

"Welcome Ava!" Everyone cheers as the music starts.

Boom boom-

Boom boom-

Boom boom-

Boom boom-

As soon as that beats done, the platform flies up and I'm on the stage. Before I can think, I'm singing. (Watch Katy Perry's ET Just Dance 3 dance!) I strut forward so I'm about 5 meters from the dancers.

"You're so hypnotizing, my free hands fingers point to my head and are motioning dizziness.

Could you be the devil?

Could you be an angel?

Your touch magnetizing, I pretend to pull one of the dancers towards me and then they go back into the group.