Chapter 49-what?

I hug the crying girls and sign their autographs. I'm currently in the supermarket, shopping. Great... I wish Luke had vowed to help with the shopping.

Some of my fans had just come up to me and burst out crying. They said they loved me and I hugged them. They said they were fourteen and got my new album and couple days ago.

I wave goodbye and carry on grocery shopping.

Its been two years since Luke and I got married and I still love him to death. On our wedding reception, we danced our first dance to Snow patrol's 'Run'. It was amazing.

Ashley and I danced to 'I don't feel like dancing' by Scissor Sisters with our dance we made up as kids, Ash and I danced our childhood dance routine to 'I wanna be like you' from the Jungle Book and Roxy, Red and I had secretly been getting a dance choreographer and we danced to 'Single Ladies'. Luke loved it...

It turned out that Ashley met a friend of Luke's called Daniel at the wedding. They've been dating for a year and a half and they recently moved in together in a nice cottage in Scotland on the Isle of Skye. Daniel even bought Ashley and a Yorkshire terrier.

Isabelle's growing up and she had her second birthday a couple weeks ago. Cal and Emily are doing great and what Emily doesn't know is that Cal's planning to propose to her. A year ago they had a fall out because Cal was always away and never looking after Isabelle. It got so bad that Emily packed her bags and left with Isabelle. Emily and Isabelle stayed at her Aunt and Uncle's place in Melbourne. They sorted it out a whole later but Cal was a wreck. He moved into ours for a little because he was lonely.

Emily got a job of an editor for writers with new books. Having this job meant that Em could work at home and have Isabelle still with her but Em loves book.

Ash and Red and good. Not a lots happened with them but they're still together and strong.

Same with Michael and Roxy. They had a couple little fall outs but they patched them up leaving no trace of any faults.

5sos is still going strong and so's my career. The guys have two albums, six EPs and they're working on their seventh EP.

I've been a little ill lately. I've been feeling sick, my stomach aches, I've been throwing up a couple times and I don't eat much. Which is weird because I love food. I think I got heatstroke when Luke and I went to his parents the other weekend.

I finish shopping and drive home. I sing along to Rixton's 'Wait On Me'.

When I get home, I hear guitars and drums. I took my eyes and heave to shopping bags into the kitchen. I look at them lying by the cabinets.

"Meh, I'll do them later." I mumble to myself and go into the lounge where the boys are.

They stop playing once I come in. "Hey guys."

They say hey to me and I kiss Luke.

"So what you working o-" I stop talking when I get a burning in my throat. I cock my head forward and clench my be belly. I run out the room and to the bathroom. I let my insides pour out in the toilet. Luke comes jogging in and rubs my back.

I finish and put the toilet seat up. I flush my sick away and stand up. I brush my teeth and look at Luke.

"You ok?" he asks. I nod and pull my phone out. Luke goes back to the guys.

My phone tings and I press on the notification.

PeriodTracker:

How's your period? Only two days to go!

I look at my phone and gasp. I run out the bathroom, grab my house keys and shout to the guys,

"I'm going out, I'll be back in a minute!" I vaguely hear OKs but I shut the door and run down the road. I go to the nearest Pharmacy and grab what I need. I run back and head straight to the bathroom.

-▪-▪-▪-

I hold the test in my hands. I walk into the living room where the guys are, my mouth open.

The guys obviously notice me and stop playing.

"What's wrong?" Michael asks.

I look up at the guys with worried looks on their faces. I gently place the test on the table and run at Luke. He realises me running to him and quickly gets his guitar off. I jump on him and he falls on the sofa.

"What're you doing A-"

"I'm pregnant!" I shout, cutting him off.

"What?" Luke whispers. I breath in and out before getting off him. I wipe my tears under my eyes and I sniffle, getting quite emotional.

"I pregnant." I sniffle and put my hands in the bottom of my sleeves.

"Your pregnant?" Luke asks again.

"Mhm. I got a test and its positive." I mumble and Luke hugs me. I pull out the hug and kiss him.

"We're gonna start a family." Luke smiles.

"We sure are..." I smile and sniffle.

We're gonna start a family...