Chapter 3-Blue Bottles

• इन्हें समर्पित: redarrowone

AVA'S POV-

I run to student welfare to sign in and find out what room I'm in for science and jog upstairs to 203.

I slide in through the back of the classroom and quickly hop into my seat next to my two best friends, Red and Emily. Luckily Mrs Felder had her back turned.

"So nice of you to join us Miss Averly.." says Mrs Felder as she turns around, giving me a glare.

"G'day Miss..." I say and wave at her then my friends and me put our hands to our mouths to stop the laughter. Everyone have turned round to watch me and the other two.

I place my bag on the floor and sit back in seat. Miss raises and eyebrow at me. "Hmm... well can you take your hat off." he asks politely, turning back round to rub the wpen off the board but I interrupt.

"Can't Miss..."

"Why?" she says sighing and waiting for a story.

"I have a serious scalp condition." I say. Everyone laughs.

"Really?"

"Yes, deadly serious." God, I love winding teachers up.

And before Miss can say anymore, Emily speaks up and says through laughter,

"Back to science now Miss?"

"You watch it Miss Hughes!" 'The Dragon' snaps at Emily making her jump but Red just puts her head below her desk and laughs. Red is so bad at not showing her emotions.

I had to cover my mouth from spluttering and going into a fit of giggles. My laugh sounds like a walrus having an asma attack then throwing up. All three of us are laughing.

Then someone clears their throat and the attention is now on the stranger at the door...

LUKE'S POV-

I'm walking to the 203 science room when I hear a teacher talking. But not about science but, she's telling a girl off.

I have to see this.

Suddenly, I speed up, now running.

I skid to a halt just in time to hear the girl reply. But I'm so blinded by her beauty I don't even notice her perfect, light pink coloured lips move.

I imagine looking into her sea blue eyes and kissing her.

But, I'm brought back to reality when I hear laughter.

Then a curly, brown haired girl sitting next to her asks if they can get back to science. The teachers reply was her getting told to watch it. Then perfect girl and a ginger haired girl, siting on the other side of the other girl, are in a fit of giggles. I can't help but snigger a little as the teacher scowls, trying to bring them back from their laughter fit. The girls start to calm down.

"RIGHT! Back to science, now who can tell me what a blue bottle is?" The teacher asks.

I'm about to answer the perfectly simple question and I put my hand up. I then realize that I haven't actually come in and been given a seat.

I cross my arms against my chest and lean on the door frame. I clear my throat and notice that everyone turns around.

Even the girl...

My brother's friend Luke *Book 1* (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें