Chapter 19-May include nuts

There are QUITE a few POVs in this chapter. enjoy!! B-) :-P

AVA'S POV

I drive us to Ash and my house after 5 hours of shopping in town. I reverse into our driveway, take the key out of the ignition and we all get out the car. Once we've shut the doors and got our shopping bags out the car, I unlock the house door and we go in to hear screaming and whistles blowing in the lounge.

"What the?" Emily asks as we walk into the lounge to find Calum and Luke holding Xbox controllers and staring at the screen playing FIFA.

I drop my bags and my jaw drops. "You're playing FIFA without ME?!" I scream and tackle Luke and Calum.

"Fuck! Get off!!" Calum screams.

"Please Ava, I was about to score!" Luke tells me.

"Let me play bitches! Give me a controller!!" I scream at them and try and grab a remote. When I keep squirming I let out annoyed grunts. Everyone, except Luke and Calum, laugh at me. "Fine be that way!" I give up and get off them.

"Thank you!" Calum sighs. I have a sudden thought. I run over to the back of the TV and unplug it.

"Hey!" Luke and Calum shout in unison.

"Um, excuse me? You both chose not to let me play!" I say before unplugging the plug from the switch and swinging it around and whistling a random tune.

Luke stands up. "Ava, DROP THE PLUG!" Luke shouts.

I drop the plug and put my hands up in defence. I'm about to walk away but Luke suddenly shoots his arm out, catches me and picks me up. "LUKE!!" I squirm.

"You're coming with me..." he mutters as he carries me upstairs. He kicks my door open and drops me on the bed.

"What're you doi-" I ask but he smashes our lips together. I immediately react and our lips move in sync. We pull apart to breath and I go in again but Luke puts his hand in front of his face.

"Can I ask you something?" I nod. "Do you want to be... my.. girlfriend...?" he asks.

I don't even think about my answer. "Hell yes!"

"Really?!" he asks surprised.

"Of course!" I reply. "But, you can go and call the girls up. We need to get ready."

"We're going in 2-3 hours. Get ready later." he tells me.

"Do you know how long it takes to curl your hair? No, you don't. Go get the girls!" I order pushing him out and slamming the door.

"How come I'm always on this side of the door?!" Luke moans as he walks down the stairs.

-

"I look like a mix of Perrie Edwards with my purple hair and nose piercing and LSP with my earrings! Not that that's a bad thing." I tell Roxy, Em and Red as I put my gold star earrings in my ear and a ring on my helix piercing of my left ear.

I had the left side of my hair pulled back by bobby pins and the rest fell normally. I chose a black skater dress that cut down the middle of my cleavage but the two sides where attached by two criss-crosses, the back cut out to show my tattoo, I wore a denim jacket with the sleeves rolled up to my elbow and gold studs on the shoulder and black biker, lace up boots that have a 3-inch heel.

Red's chosen a red lace covered, knee length dress, gold gladiator sandals, spiral earrings, a twisted bun and a denim jacket.

Emily's wearing a sky blue skater dress, black heels that have a couple of black crisscross straps, her hair's styled in a plaited waterfall braid across the back of her head and a black leather jacket.