Chapter 4-Hi

AVA'S POV

I look over to Red and Emily who have their mouths so wide open that they could be used to catch flies. Emily was the only one to speak up.

"Dear god he's hot..." She says.

I would agree, I mean think of what you could do with that lip ring while making out, but I have a boyfriend and thinking about making out with other guys is kinda out of the question.

"And that lip ring..." says Red drooling over him.

"That's what I thought!" I whisper.

Both of them snap out of their fantasies when I say this.

"What, you thought about him? But you have a boyfriend Ava!!" Red almost shouts.

I lean over Emily to hit Red on the head. "Ow!!" they chorus.

"She sooo does think about him!!" Emily gasps. I kick her under the table.

I notice he's walked over to 'The Dragons' desk and she's giving him a book. The girls are still talking about the mysterious boy.

Then, he starts to walk over to us with a smug look on his face. I quickly tap the girls and they notice the lip ring boy is walking towards us.

"Act normal!" I loudly whisper.

I choose to cross my arms, Emily leans on her elbows propping herself up, but Red tries to cross her arms quickly but fails and falls off her chair. I put my thumb and my index finger to the bridge of my nose, shaking my head. Trust my friends to act normal.

"Hi...Is this seat taken?" I hear a voice say. I look up to see him standing there. His voice is strong, husky, and most importantly, perfect.

"Um... Hi... No." I splutter. He lets out a chuckle and sits down. But before he does I look over to Red and Emily who let out a wolf whistle and I hit them and they laugh.

"Right! So what is a blue bottle the-" Miss tries to say but is cut off by the bell saving us. When it finishes ringing everyone stand up and run off to break.

"So, I'll see you round then?" He asks as I am about to walk off with my friends.

"Yeah! See ya round!" I say as my friends drag me away.

"Sooo..." Says Emily. I give her a puzzled look which she replies with by letting out a sigh.

"What was he like?" Red shouts at me.

"He sat down for 10 seconds and the bell went off! I'm sure he's fine." I throw my hands up in despare. And I start to walk to my locker to get my social studies books for 3rd period.

-

I didn't see the girls till after 4th period for lunch. I take a spoon of my pasta, humming along to the 1975 that I'm playing through my headphones.

I notice them walking over to me and pull my headphones out, placing my spoon down in my bowl of pasta.

"Hi!" they both say in unison. "Jinx padlock, touch wood!" screams Red.

"That doesn't coun, I wasn't ready!" Emily sulks. She decides to sit down next to me.

"You ok?" She asks me.

Well, I met this cute guy in science,  thought about us making out and then I remember I have an amazing boyfriend who I'm going to have dinner with later.

"Amazing! Couldn't be better!" I say quickly go back to my pasta.

"No, something's wrong... I can sense it, I've known you too long Ava." Red rants and I still carry on eating.

"Ava please tell us!" Emily shouts, people start to look at us.

"Fine! I'm confused, that guy in science was cute, but I have SUCH a sweet boyfriend... I don't know what to do? I'm meeting Ash's band mates tonight and Mathew is coming along so we can eat afterwards..." I say.

The two end up in silence.

"Well first, congrats about the Mathew thing and second, ask Emily." Red points to Emily who looks deep in thought.

"I honestly think you should have a good time tonight and you'll forget about that guy. If you have a good time then remind the other guy you have a boyfriend. He was totally trying to flirt with you." Emily says truthfully, smirking.

I start to blush. It's nice to know that even if I have a boyfriend, a guy can flirt with me.

The the bell goes and I take the last spoonfull of my food into my mouth and stuff my phone and earphones into my bag. Emily heads off in one direction, Red in the otehr and I in the other direction.

Sup Bitches?? :3