Chapter 13-The drunkards

I'm just saying that Ava learnt to drive when she was 16 because I found out that in South Australia you start to drive when you turn 16. Hope that fact is right... Anyway, enjoy!

-

LUKE'S POV

I run into the house but end up bumping into Emily in the process. Luckily she has no drink in her hand to spill.

"Sorry Em. Do you know where Ava is?" I ask.

She brushes her skirt with her hands before answering me. "Um, I think she went upstairs, go look." she replies pointing to the stairs.

"Thanks." I flash her a smile before using my long legs to power up the stairs. I find Ava sitting in the doorway of the bathroom, looking in her glass. When she realises I'm there, she shoots her head up the look at me.

"Hi..." she mumbles.

"Hey." I greet her and sit down beside her. She lets out a sigh. "What's up?"

"You, me, Mathew, everything..." She replies looking away, her voice a bit cracky at the end.

"Hey, Ava, it's ok..." I say putting my finger under her chin and moving her head to look at me. She leans in a little.

"Ava, can I ask you a question?" She nods getting up on her knees and looking from my lips to my eyes. God, is she just trying to turn me on? Well if she is, it's working.

C'mon Luke. Back to the thing at hand...

"Um, did that kiss mean anything?"

"Yes..." she whispers, about to kiss me. We look into each others eyes, but when she speaks we're cut out of our daze. "Let's go back down stairs." Ava says standing up and looking down at me.

"Really, that's it?" I get up and just stare at her. She bites her lip just turning me on even more. I lean down, being the height I am, and passionately kiss her. This kiss is slow, romantic, and once again, amazing.

We pull away. "I need you and me to go and see Roxy tomorrow." Ava says while pulling me down the stairs.

-

AVA'S POV

"Ok, I'm sooo sorry about them... But thanks for coming. Bye." I apologise while opening the door for the guests to leave.

They all had to leave at 10:30 because a certain group of people got drunk. Not me, not Luke, not Roxy and not the guests. Yep, you guessed it...

Red, Emily, Ashton, Calum and Michael. Great. 5 drunks in the house and only 3 sober people, my brother being a drunkard.

We put them in the living room so they couldn't escape. Calum had been talking on and on for a good half an hour before crashing out and sprawling across the floor. Michael was singing duets with himself. I only hear a bit of Ashton and Red's conversation. Ash says, and I quote,"You look great in that dress babe." which Red replies by, "Well, with the help of my friend Jack, by the end of the night, you'll know what's underneath." then hands Ash a shot of Jack Daniels. Oh God...

And Emily... well, where is Emily? I ask myself looking around.

Roxy runs through the hallway to the living room doorway where me and Luke are leaning against it watching the guys. "Can you help Ava? Emily's outside." she pants. I nod and quickly walk through the kitchen to get to the garden. We find Emily drunkily, stumbling around in circles on the grass with a beer bottle in hand.

"Let's go to the beach-each,

Let's go get away,

They say what they gonna say,