Chapter 25-It was a joke Luke...

"Babe, I'm going now, see ya." Luke says. He kisses my cheek and he's about to go but I keep hold of his t-shirt. I groan and pull myself out of bed. 

"Wait." I rub my eyes.

"Lovely bed hair." he tells me. I turn around and look at the mirror. My hair is only just up in a ponytail, hair's sticking out and a piece of hair is in my mouth. I pull it out.

"Thanks, just for you." I say and pinch his cheek.

"See you later, I promise that we'll go out just you and me tomorrow. Gotta go. Bye!" Luke tells me and kisses my lips quickly. I walk downstairs and wave. As soon as the front door closes, Tyler pulls me away.

"Eat, dress and get ready for my video!" Tyler shouts and walks off.

"Morning to you too..." I sarcastically mutter.

-

"Hurry Ava!" Tyler moans as I finish my lips. I chose to wear a blue and black flannel, black nail polish, high waisted black jeans, fluffy cream socks, a black bandeau and another oasis shirt with low cut armpits that show the bandeau.

"Just let me finish my lips!" I shout back. I was applying Vaseline's rosy lips and I also applied foundation, mascara, eyeliner and I left my hair down.

"Done!!" I scream.

"Shut up!!" Red and Emily tell me.

"I'm here Tyler." I say as I enter his room.

"Right, sit on my bed, look at the camera and wait." Tyler orders.

"Ok." I mutter as I do as he says.

He fiddles with the camera. "Its focused." Tyler tells me and sits next to me.

"I'm ready." I say.

"Ok." Tyler presses record. "Well hello everyone, my name's Tyler Oakley and today I'm joined with the lovely Ava Irwin, or GuitariVa!" he introduces me.

"Hiya!" I say and wave at the camera.

"Now, she doesn't know what we're doing. We're doing a bit of prank calling and I tweeted who we should prank and first is you Ava!" Tyler tells me.

"Thanks Tyler, such a gentleman!" I say sarcastically and roll my eyes.

"So the first person to call up is... The pizza delivery!" Tyler announces.

"I've got an AMAZING idea!" I tell him and press the numbers, then put it on speaker.

Beep, beep, beep, be-

"Hi, Pizza Express here! How can I help?" The person asks.

"What do you want to order?" I ask. Tyler suddenly jumps in surprise and covers his mouth in laugher.

"Excuse me?" They sound confused.

"What pizza crust do you want?"

"I'm sorry ma'am, I think you have wrong number. This is to order pizza so you've obviously called a wrong digit... " *beep beep* he hangs up the phone.

"He hung up on me!" I shout.

Tyler chuckles. "My turn. I'm ringing... Joe Sugg!" Tyler shouts. I laugh my head off.

"Twitter said that I've got to say that I'm in love with Caspar but can't say to his face!" Tyler tells me.

"Come on then." I say.

He dials the number and waits.

"Hello?" Joe asks.

"Hey Joe! Its Tyler!"