Chapter 47-Don't stop, me now...

The Kids Choice Awards outfits are above but some are hard to seeknow the Kids Choice Awards isn't in Melbourne Australia but YOLO!!

AVA'S POV

"Tonight, I'm gonna have mys- *cough cough*" I stop singing.

"What's wrong?" Lisa asks from the front row seat. I got to the Kids Choice Award venue in Melbourne about five hours ago and its now 3:00pm or something near that. Lisa's helping me rehearse for the performance tonight.

I carry on coughing and glug down some water. "I've been singing for over four hours now, can I please have a break?" I ask.

"We've practised enough, you need to get makeup done and then hair and get in your dress. You've got two hours to get ready." Lisa tells me and walks off backstage. I pick my water up and head backstage.

I go into the makeup room and sit in a chair. A women comes. "Hi I'm Lou Teasdale and I'll be doing your hair. You must be Ava Irwin. Hi!" Lou grins.

"Hey, aren't you the stylist for 1D?" I ask.

Lou nods and begins brushing my hair out.

-▪-▪-▪-

I push the skirt on my black dress down. I'm wearing a mid thigh length black sweetheart dress that has a clear netting with a black collar and black hem on the sleeves, my hair has a little pompadour at the front, a messy bun/ponytail and my shoes are crème/white ankle boots but instead of having full shoes, the middle is lace but the toe is shoe and the heel has a bit of shoes before the three inch heel. I have a smokey eye, mascara, eyeliner and a light pink rose lipstick on.

I walk out the room. I only go half down the corridor when I just happen to see Luke walking out his room and slinging his jacket on. He's wearing a black shirt, black trousers, black shoes and a green and black plaid jacket.

"Mr Hemmings." I call. Luke looks at me and I go over to him.

"Hey soon to be Mrs Hemmings." Luke grins and we kiss.

"Luke, I've got lipstick on. We can't kiss too much." I say.

"She's right dude." I hear someone agree and look around only too see Roxy, Red and Emily walking up to us.

Roxy's wearing a black dress but the skirt is big and it's got multicoloured feathers, her shoes are like mine but the studs are on the side and she's got cornrows on one side of her black hair.

Emily's wearing a blue empire waist mid thigh blue dress, black strappy heels and her hair is a braided waterfall braid.

Red's wearing a red sweetheart mid thigh dress with a thick silver belt, her hair's up in a twisted bun up do, her earrings are silver twisty things and she's got a pair of gold sandal heels.

We all hug and soon the guys come out.

Ash's wearing a grey T-shirt, black trousers and shoes, a black blazer jacket and a black fedora.

Cal's wearing a pair of black shoes, a white button up shirt and black trousers.

Michaels wearing a pair of black trousers, a black T-shirt and black shoes.

"Shall we go to the red carpet?" I ask.

They nod and we're brought to an entrance onto the red carpet. Luke puts his hand on my lower back and we walk on the carpet together. The first thing I hear is fans screaming. I squint as photographers blind my eyes. Luke and I walk further until we're asked for a picture.