Chapter 37-Coming home

Shit goes down in this chapter...

Look at 5sos's new music video above if you haven't already!

LUKE'S POV

3 days later

"This is your Captain speaking. Please switch all technology off for the duration of take off. Thank you." the intercom speaks.

I huff before pressing the contact again one last time.

"What's cookin' good lookin'?! You've reached Ava The Magnificent's Voicemail! For some reason I cannot reach my Mobliphon thing! Talk later sweet cheeks!"

I sigh before taking the phone away from my ear and looking at it.

"Please switch your phone off Si-."

"Yes!" I moan and cut the flight attendant off. She scowls and walks away.

"She not answered again?" Cal asks from next to me.

I nod. "I'll see her in a couple of hours though, we're finally going home!" I quietly squeal.

Only 8 hours to go...

-

We walk out of security and get blinded by cameras flashing in our faces. I squint before taking my sunnies off my head and placing them over my eyes. The guys and I search the crowd before seeing Red on Roxy's shoulder's, looking around through binoculars. She spots us and taps Roxy on the head who whacks her hand away. Roxy lowers Red down who runs to us, pushing through crowds of people.

"Hi!" Red squeals before pulling the guys and I into a group hug. Roxy jogs over to our hug and jumps in too.

"Where are Emily and Ava?" I ask.

"Um..." Red and Roxy say looking at each other.

"Let's go!" Roxy replies a little too quickly. Her and Red run off leaving us with no choice but to hurry after them.

-

The car ride was only half an hour but it consisted of me being quiet with ear phones in my ears, leaning against the window and watching the rain that we usually don't get in sunny Australia.

The others were screaming song lyrics.

"Were gonna drop your bags off at Ash's house and then take you to Em and Ava." Red informs us.

"Finally!" I sigh.

We arrive at the Irwin house and place our bags in the living room before scurrying off back to the car. Roxy starts driving and after a couple of minutes I see the hospital in the distance.

We can't be going to the Hospital.

Can we?

Sure enough Roxy pulls into a parking space. I give her a confused look as we get out the car and she gives me a nervous smile. We stroll into the building and Red and Roxy tell us to sit down in the waiting room. The girls leave us for a couple minutes.

"Come with us..." Red orders and we follow them. They stop us in front of a room.

"Just wait." Roxy tells me, obviously seeing my facial expression.

Suddenly the door opens and out comes Sam with tear stained cheeks.

"Ashton?" she asks.

"It's me mum." Ash smiles and they tightly hug.

"How's she doing?" Ash whispers but I hear.

"How's who doing?'' I butt in.

Ash and Sam look at each other before Sam nods and we follow her back inside the room.