t w o

the office was left alone once the nurses closed the door. she swallowed hard as she dropped on the couch, hands resting on her lap as she recalled the last hour's session with chae hyungwon.

he was definitely an interesting person, very cold and distant but definitely interesting.

in that hour of the session she didn't have the time to meet the other identities even though she was dying to.

but also the thought scared her.

first of all, he looked like a smart guy but definitely menacing. even though he was slim he was considerably taller than her so that supposed a threatening feature for her.

she didn't know the rest of his personalities, she only read about them. and she recalled there was a violent one, one she probably didn't want to meet yet.

her door suddenly opened after a few soft knocks only to reveal kyunji's surprised face. "dr. park?" she asked with a sweet voice, clearly waiting for soon's permission to come inside, she just nodded.

she walked in and closed the door as she walked on her tiptoes towards the couch. soon noticed she was holding a folder, hugged against her chest.

"was that hyungwon?" she asked with a grimace on her face. soon narrowed her eyes as she sat straight.

"do you know him?"

kyunji swallowed hard as she nervously hold onto the folder. "w-well... no, but- i've heard things... is he your new patient?" her face seemed worried, her eyes widened in fear.

at this point soon seemed confused. kyunji was the second person who seemed nervous about her being around hyungwon. yet, she couldn't see anything dangerous about the man, only the fact that he seemed a bit distant and cold.

"yes, he was assigned to me yesterday." she simply said standing from the couch and walking towards her desk. kyunji followed her around, taking a seat in front of her desk in one of the wooden chairs.

"so... h-how was it?" it was clear she was naturally curious. and who wouldn't be? he was the only case with DID.

soon who was looking at the screen of her laptop, lifted her eyes to meet hers for a second. "actually... nothing special." she admitted.

kyunji took a lose strand of hair behind her ear. "he is... different." she said with big eyes.

soon sighed and looked at her through her glasses. "explain yourself?"

"i mean... he doesn't look like the rest of the people in here, you know?"

"how does he look like?" she asked crossing her arms on her chest, but kyunji only shrugged.

"i don't know how to explain it... he's just... different."

"in a good way?" soon asked tilting her head, only to receive a negative shake of head from kyunji. "i don't think so."

soon removed her glasses and sighed with her eyes closed. "please. i'll ask you to stop believing on corridor's gossips okay? people loves talking stuff when they actually don't know anything."

kyunji quickly stood from the chair and bowed deeply at her. "i am really sorry dr. park." she apologized.

"please don't- for a second she felt uncomfortable when kyunji did such thing - i didn't mean to come off as rude... it's just - she looked at her with tired eyes - it's been a long day, that's all." she finally admitted with a sweet smile. kyunji only nodded.