t w e n t y f i v e

•    

"there will be no more kisses until you beg for them."

his words came out as naturally as it looked. as if he had said this plenty time to other women.

she could feel the tension between them as something new and something that was hard for her to process.

soon swallowed hard. "the therapy ends here." she pushed him away softly and composed herself as she walked towards the door to open it.

hyungwon remained motionless on the same spot where she left him. his eyes fixed on her, somehow he couldn't believe she was rejecting him.

"hyungwon-ssi. the session ended, you need to go back to your room now." she insisted as she pointed to the door.

he glanced at her and towards the door and smirked, locking his arms on his chest. "you haven't opened it yet." he said pointing with his lips to the door.

soon looked at the wooden thing next to her and noticed it was true. she hadn't opened it. "so?" she asked confused.

his smirk grew two sizes. "that means you don't want me to go...-

"i am telling you i want you to leave because the therapy ended." her voice automatically raised and hyungwon noticed she was growing tense.

he smiled. "that's not what you said dr. park – he said approaching her – you only said i should go, not that you wanted me gone."

his towering figure imposed tall in front of her. she felt his warmth close to her skin and suddenly her heart raced.

having him so close made her nervous. she didn't know why and she couldn't understand the reason why but it did. he had an effect on her. an effect she didn't know yet.

"please go." she almost begged him, with a steady voice. but soon she felt his sly finger, caressing her jaw.

her eyes widened like plates and she felt the place where he touched her, burning under her skin.

next thing hyungwon knew, she opened the door and took a step aside. "rowoon-ssi, patient chae is ready, take him to his room." she said quickly, looking away, avoiding eye contact at all costs.

but hyungwon's jaw clenched when he felt something similar to rage building up inside his body. with a swift yet violent move, he shut the door closed as he stared intensely at her.

soon's body automatically took a step back as she covered her vital body parts with her hands.

behind the door, the yelling and knocking from nurse rowoon could be heard. "hyungwon-ssi!" he exclaimed countless times as he tried to open the door. but unfortunately for him, hyungwon had it locked.

"dr. park... you need to stop defying me." he said tilting his head to a side, cracking his knuckles.

her eyes widened in fear as she started to suspect this wasn't either hyungwon nor inho. "i don't like it when people defy me." he added walking towards her slowly. she felt how her back hit the wall and she knew there was no more escape.

his broad back had a menacing vibe that made perfect harmony with his intense big dark eyes. "and it seems you love to do that." he added finally, taking a single strand of her dark brown hair, pulling it softly, playing with it.

"h-hyungwon-ssi- she started but he suddenly hushed her.

"i hate when you call me with that name dr. park... i am not him. he's not here." he said. she tried to look tough but it seemed impossible. there was something about hyungwon's touch that disarmed her.