t w e n t y

•  

kim inho.

the name got stuck on soon's head. for a second she thought it was a joke. all the previous behaviors she somehow witnessed led her to think it was all nam gun. all his fault.

but then, when she analyzed everything better, she realized there were some differences between the two. obviously nam gun seemed like a much violent character while kim inho seemed like cold bloded seducer, calculating and in occasions sarcastic.

she took notes of what she knew at the moment, the little information that his own character revealed and the name that escaped his lips the previous day, when he pinned her against the wall and revealed his identity to her, with pride and mischievousness.

2018/09/09

patient: chae hyungwon

therapy session #89

start hour: 4:00 p.m.

unsure if primary or tertiary personality is present (unknown at the moment, supposedly to be nam gun (22) or chae hyungwon (26))

patient seems relaxed but stares very intensely. his hands are tied and he seems uncomfortable over this fact.

patient asked about the state of the nurse that he attacked and hurt fatally a few days ago.

doctor asks about personal stuff, patient grows uncomfortable. he doesn't refuse to answer but his answers are very vague.

patient states he is left handed. he doesn't seem to be proud about the fact that he is left handed.

doctor asked what else he can reveal about himself. patient answered that he liked women.

soon sighed.

"what are you doing babe?"

she turned around to find a pair of dark brown curious eyes staring at her.

"u-uh... i am finishing something." she said smiling and returning her eyes to the laptop that was resting on her lap.

kihyun slid a tshirt over his torso and walked towards the bed. soon noticed how he smelled like shampoo and bath gel mixed with the perfume he wore every night before going to bed. it was a delicious smell, a smell she loved.

"can i see?" he asked, managing to find some space in her lap to rest his head. she tensed in that moment since she knew he hated when she brought work from home. he always insisted she should rest whenever she came home.

and even though soon knew he was totally right, and in some cases she wished to do such thing, it was hard for her since she was completely immerse with her patients and she actually took them seriously.

"is that crazy patient again?" he asked with an annoyed tone and a roll of the eyes. soon sighed.

"he's not crazy kihyunnie."

"yeah... has how many personalities? 6? sounds crazy to me babe." he said laying on his back and looking up at her.

his freshly washed hair wetted slightly her exposed thighs since she was wearing a pair of night shorts. he looked at her with big eyes and a sweet smile. "aren't you tired?" he asked pushing away slowly the laptop down to the bed.