t w e n t y e i g h t

•    

"...then you had an erotic dream with me, am i right dr. park?" he licked his lip seductively and then soon's eyes widened in shock.

"h-how- she couldn't finish her sentence. she couldn't find sense into hyungwon knowing exactly what was bothering her. there were thousands of reasons more, different kind of motives of why she could be blushed but that.

his smirk reached other latitudes as he sat now comfortably and as confidently as someone could, on the couch, crossing his leg again. "i just had a hunch." he said shamelessly, shrugging.

"i didn't." she quickly denied it, taking a sip of water. poorly rejecting his assumption. but inho wasn't hyungwon. inho was sharp and he knew better.

"please... dr. park. there's nothing to be ashamed of... i have erotic dreams about you all the time – he confessed, relaxing his body as the smile remained intact, soon's eyes widened as she took a hand to her chest – and here we are... nothing happened. it's fine." he said staring intensely at her.

she couldn't believe how confident and how different from hyungwon this identity was. "why are you saying all these things?" she asked confused.

"well... i thought we, the patients, had to be honest with you, the doctors... right?"

"yes. but that doesn't include talking about what kind of erotic dreams you have." she quickly stated.

he narrowed his eyes. "hmm... i don't think so. maybe that could mean something. it's your job to find out exactly what." his eyes eyebrows lifted as if he was scolding her. soon tried to control her accelerated breathing as she looked away.

nothing was helping him. she have tried the good way. she tried to be his friend and to understand where he came from, but everything got worse and worse.

she couldn't let this thing keep going, after all, she was the doctor and he was her patient. "that's not the reason why i am blushed. i just had fever this morning, that's why." she excused herself.

he chuckled. "sure dr. park."

she opened her mouth to say something but quickly shut it. soon couldn't stop asking herself how he could know about her dream.

"listen... hyungwon-ssi... i think we've been doing this therapy for so long and to be quite honest, we haven't had the results we were expecting – she started. his eyes widened softly and gradually, concern covering his face.

for a second he feared the worst. he thought another doctor would come and soon would ba taken away from him forever.

"what are you talking about dr. park?" the seductive and playful tone was long forgotten, just like that.

soon frowned as she noticed this new attitude, developed just three seconds ago. "i am talking about the therapy. it is clearly not working and that's the reason why we need to change the way we're treating the problem."

a hint of pain crossed his eyes. "a problem? am i a problem for you dr. park?" his voice sounded hurt just as his facial expression portrayed.

"what? no... no, that's not what i said-

"that's exactly what you said. i am a problem for you."

soon sighed and removed her glasses for a second. of course she was tired of it all. she hated the fact that she had started to feel weird, as if she was losing her power between those four walls.