t w e n t y f o u r

•    

after therapy with minhyuk she felt immediately down. she knew she couldn't let the patient's problems affect her in a personal level but it was so hard not to.

especially if they came from someone like minhyuk.

she couldn't picture a sweetest guy than him. she couldn't understand how his parents could hurt him.

minhyuk still had trouble revealling all the truth but a start is a start. at least he was opening up to her now.

he started to tell things about his private life, revelations he hadn't made before and they were valuable for the whole case.

after a quickl lunch, she visited a few other patients in their usual activities and then waited for a therapy session she was looking forward. the patient at 4.

it was true that what she had talked with hoseok in the morning had left her shaken.

even if she tried to find some good explanation to everything, she just couldn't.

it was hard to imagine hyungwon stealing hoseok's phone to text her and then deleting the texts, erasing any evidence or trace of him.

what was the hardest was picturing a scenario in which he did all these things and wasn't caught in tape through the security cams.

of course there had to be a way for them to realize if he had stole or not hoseok's phone and if he had sent these texts or not.

soft knocks were heard on her door. she glanced at the clock and realized it was 4:00 p.m.

"dr. park?" rowoon's sweet voice was heard once he pushed the door softly. the door opened to reveal an excited rowoon, followed by him. by her patient.

"good afternoon, i am here to bring patient chae to his daily therapy." she appreciated rowoon's excitement over the new job. he was one of the recent adquisitions of the clinic. they were in need of a big and strong and sweet nurse to replace hyunwoo for the next months until he was fully recovered.

"thank you. you can leave us now." she said nodding and smiling.

"dr. park?" hyungwon's soft voice made her turn. he was lifting his hands slowly, motioning for her permission to free his hands.

soon hesitated for a second but then she nodded at rowoon, who broke the plastic wrapping with his own hands. "there you go. i'll be right behind the door." he said to both as he bowed, quickly disappearing through the door.

she looked down to her notes, somehow trying to push away what happened the last time she was alone with him, in a room.

she wanted to push away all of those thoughts and feelings since they meant nothing.

"you look anxious today dr. park." the single words made her realize it wasn't hyungwon.

she knew already when it was hyungwon and when it was someone else.

"kim inho-ssi... - she said smiling – what a surprise." she said narrowing her eyes. he smiled.

"a lovely one?" he asked tilting his head, biting his lip seductively. she almost rolled her eyes.

"not so sure." she simply said looking down to the notes taken in her notebook.

"are you writing about me? or about him?"