f o r t y t h r e e

•    

"come." she said now that his hands were free. "i need you to take these." she pulled out of her bag a set of pills.

he swallowed hard. "you see... i don't want to handcuff you but – she said now looking up at him. their eyes met for a second and she had to look away given the countless shivers that suddenly ran through her spine – but one of your alters is pretty aggressive so-

he almost didn't give her time to finish. he took the pills from her hand and took them, quickly with the glass of water she was holding on the other hand. "thanks dr. park." he said nodding.

obviously hyungwon didn't want anything bad to happen to her and if one of his alters was as aggressive as medical reports and soon said, he would take those and many more pills just to keep it locked inside, to protect her and also himself.

"good. thanks." she said nodding.

"thanks to you dr. park."

she smiled. "come." she grabbed the bags from the clothing store and led him to the bathroom.

"i want you to be comfortable here so, you can take bath while i wash these clothes. i bought used ones because i didn't want to leave trace from us anywhere." she said.

hyungwon swallowed hard. "but there's a washing machine and drier here. by the time you get out of the bathroom, clothes will be ready." she said handing him the shampoo bottle and the soap. "go on." she said pointing inside the bathroom.

hyungwon obeyed everything she said. but as he was going inside, he closed the door but soon stopped him. "sorry. doors will be open here. i trust you but- she sighed – partially."

hyungwon knew she meant his alters and he found the petition reasonable. after all, she was a doctor and it's not like doctors hadn't seen him naked previously.

he nodded and finally got inside the bathroom.

the shower didn't have curtains so after leaving the door opened, there was complete exposure. soon swallowed hard when she noticed he started removing his white hoodie, leaving exposed the softly marked abs.

she quickly turned around and shook her head, closing her eyes as she took the bags with her, leaving the scene.

the warm water running down his body felt like a caress from heaven. he couldn't remember last time he showered with warm water.

usually, back in the clinic, they'd wash him with cold water and he hated it.

soon set the washing machine and shyly glanced at the bathroom. she noticed he was giving his back to the door. and she quickly turned around, taking the bags of food towards the kitchen.

she didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable, but she couldn't trust him 100%. she knew in any given time, either haejun, inho or nam gun could visit.

soon organized all the food and items she bought on the kitchen and set up a pot with boiling water.

"dr. park?" she heard a soft voice. she turned around to find hyungwon still on the bathroom, standing on the entrance door. he only had a white towel wrapped around his waist as he covered the rest of his body with his arms. "it's cold in here." he said almost trembling.

the view even though was magnificent, she had to look away because it made her feel wrong.

she had seen him naked previously. in the couple encounters they had, back in her office.