t h i r t y n i n e

•    

"i had my reasons... she's here, her name is park soon."

her eyes widened as it became for her difficult to breathe. "m-me?" she asked confused.

the look on his face was both amused and fascinated. as if he was having fun admitting such thing to her.

she couldn't understand how he'd say he killed her if she was alive and well. he smirked.

"please dr. park... don't be stupid. you won't believe i was talking in a literal sense, right? i mean... how can i actually kill you, if you're standing right before me?" he asked, crossing his arms on his chest. "although that doesn't take away my desire to do it." his predator smirk sent cold shivers down her pine. she couldn't believe her own ears. 

she felt the desk behind her and she noticed, unconsciously, she had been walking backwards.

he chuckled. "that pathetic fool... he couldn't stop thinking about you... i had to do something since you wouldn't even look at him."

she felt tears forming in her eyes and her stomach growing upset. "he lacked balls to approach you... to talk to you... - he shrugged- so i had to. i had to kill you, i had to pull you out of his mind, in a way." he finally admitted tilting his head, playing with his hands as if he was pulling something out.

"i... i don't understand- what are you talking about?" she asked confused. she felt her chest hurting and suddenly the room started spinning around.

soon felt as if she had ran out of air and next thing she knew, he was now standing in front of her, looking at her with certain fascination. "it wasn't easy soonie... you see... i admit you're really something... – he smirked – extraordinary." she felt his hand caressing her hair but her limbs became heavier and soon she felt her body collapsing on the floor.

cold drops of sweat ran down her temples and she started removing her white medical gown since it was suffocating her.

he knelt down to be at her height. "but i can't live among pathetic people and with hyungwon is more than enough for me... so i had to kill you and haejun. i had to erase you from his mind so he could be erased too, and i did it." his big hand caressed her cheeks, as if he was admiring a work of art.

but then he chuckled bitterly. "you disappeared a first time and with you, he disappeared as well. haejun's gone now... and soon, for the second and last time- he said nodding – you will be too." suddenly, she felt his big hands sliding down her neck, closing jealously around her throat.

the suffocation increased as she felt heavier. the room became darker and with all her strength she screamed someone's name, with the every last breath she possessed but then everything went black.

soon heard whispers around her, but everything was still black. she soon realized she could finally breathe again.

"what is his name? i demand to know it." she heard a familiar voice, like a distant echo.

"we can't reveal-

"you are going to tell me his name now or i'll sue you too!"

kihyun.

she tried to open her eyes but the blinding light was too strong. she tried to move but her arms and legs felt heavy.