t h i r t y f o u r

•    

extra warning: mature content (+18) ahead. skip if you're umcomfrontable

"why are you calling me like that dr. park?"

the words echoed inside her ears as she took a second to blink twice and to leave the cup back in the coffee table. "excuse me?"

"he's not here... there's no need for you to call me that name." soon's eyes widened slowly as she realized her suspicions were actually true.

"inho-ssi..." she mumbled. he smiled as he drank a sip of the tea.

"this is – he said glancing down at his cup – nice." he said shrugging and leaving the cup back on the table.

she felt her knees trembling as her cheeks started getting warmer. "how did you-

"oh dr. park – he chuckled – i am sorry you didn't recognize me when i came in, it's just- he sighed – i thought i should at least... fake while there were people around." he added, checking his nails.

her eyes widened as she swallowed hard. this identity was smart enough to do that.

she noticed how he licked his lips seductively after drinking the tea. he seemed relaxed and confident as usual. he crossed his leg. "i... i was thinking we should continue our therapy where we left it." she said, going through her notes.

he nodded and stood from the couch, quickly lifting his hoodie without much trouble. her eyes widened again when she noticed he was starting taking off his clothes.

"wait! no! – she quickly approached him, putting the hoodie back – what are you doing!?" she asked, she felt as if she was losing her patience.

he looked at her confused. "preparing myself to continue the therapy were we left it last time." he said shrugging.

she closed her eyes and walked back to her chair. "that's not what i meant, inho-ssi- she was soon turned around by his avid hands.

the way he looked at her with such desire and lust started to make its effects on her. quickly she shook her head and her body away from him. "stop. this can't be – he looked at her as a confused puppy. soon thought the view was incredibly cute but right after, she wanted to slap herself because of her unplaced thoughts.

"hyungwon- inho-ssi – she corrected herself immediately. he followed her intensely with his big eyes – you know... what happened last time... between us – she seemed ashamed of speaking of it, at the time she shook her head – it can't be. it was a mistake."

his face suddenly changed. a dark and sad thought clearly crossed his eyes. "what? a mistake?" he seemed hurt.

she swallowed hard, soon realizing what she had done. only now she realized that saying that could actually affect him.

he pressed his lips together in a thin line and turned around, giving his back to her. "a mistake?" he muttered at the same time he walked around the office, avoiding her eyes.

she lifted her hands to stop him but he was already at the other side of the room.

"i mean- well... not- i mean- she was a loss of words. obviously it had been wrong. she couldn't sleep with patients and she did it.

but did it feel like a mistake?

now soon wasn't sure as she was before speaking the words.

seeing him right there, in front of her, looking that handsome and almost irresistible, had an effect on her.