s e v e n

• 

she walked downstairs as she felt her phone vibrating on her pocket. a text lightened her face.

dr.k: baby, are you done? i am downstairs, waiting for you.

she put the phone back in her pocket and rushed to the entrance, not before saying goodbye to the security guard first, when her eyes spotted the black mercedes parked across the street a smile appeared on her lips.

a manly figure, leaned against the parked car, long cream coat with an all black outfit under it. long black hair styled and a million dollar smile.

"that's my favorite doctor." he said once she approached his side. her cheeks blushed deeply. "kihyunnie-" she said punching him playfully.

but his lips looked for hers desperately as he locked them down with a sweet kiss. grabbing her hands, he swung them softly, his dark eyes sparkling with the evening light.

"i decided to come by myself to pick you up since apparently you love overstaying and overworking yourself." he said staring down at her with scolding eyes.

"that's not true!" she exclaimed.

"it is... you always come home late – he tilted his head with a worried expression– are you going to do this when we get married too? i'll feel left out." he said with puppy eyes.

she chuckled at the cute view and on her tiptoes, she stretched out for a peck on the lips.

"you're making me feel guilty right now."

"you are." he shook his head with a disapproval expression.

soon sighed. she appreciated that her fiancé worried about her and her well being, but sometimes she had to overstay and some others she had to overwork since it was a matter of lives.

lives depended on her.

"you know some lives depend on me... you're a doctor, you should know." she said with a sweet voice. he sighed and finally nodded.

"i know... but baby, we also have lives of our own you know?" he said opening the car's door, inviting her to get in. she stared at him for a few seconds and finally got inside.

she knew her fiancé was a determined man, he loved to have things his way.

when he got inside, he closed the door behind him and stared at her. "i really admire you soon-ah... you're an amazing doctor." he said grabbing her hand and kissing the back of it.

she smiled sweetly as she thanked him with her eyes. "now... what are you craving?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"can you guess?" she asked.

"hmm... - he acted out as if he was really thinking but he knew the answer already – alright, then sushi it is."

"dr. park?" someone knocked on her door, a sweet voice coming from behind the wooden door.

she looked up to find kyunji's eyes staring at her. she smiled widely.

"there's someone here to see you."

soon frowned as she didn't know what she was talking about but kyunji pointed at the clock behind her wall. it marked 4:00 p.m.

her eyes widened as she held onto her notebook and pen, nodding eagerly. "send him in." she said quickly standing up and rushing to her chair. fixing the sleeves of her sweater and her glasses.