f o r t y s e v e n

•  

extra warning: mature content ahead. skip if you're under 18.

  •  

when their lips mashed together, the tension grew in the room. suddenly all the cold air turned into heated air.

the temperature raised as the kiss grew intense.

soon pushed him towards the door and inside the room as she crawled on top of him. their mouths and tongues pressed together as they approached the bed almost fighting.

"i need to remove-this..." she managed to say between the kiss but he shook his head. "don't." he said as his hands tried to remove her shirt instead.

she glanced at him for a second, just to make sure it was really hyungwon and she sighed when his cheeks turned red, clearly shy over the whole thing.

"if you want to stop, i- he started but soon didn't give him time to finish. she quickly removed her shirt and pushed him on top of the bed.

she stared down at him and jumped on top of him, looking desperately for his lips.

he was tied and soon growing intense with all that heated make out session. he wanted to touch her, every centimeter of her body, but he feared that one of his alters would come out and hurt her.

"let me help you with this." she said as she started pulling the hoodie but he shook his head. "no. leave it on – he said reaching for her neck, placing his soft lips on the red marks, leaving sweet kisses.

he stared into her eyes and she knew he was apologizing for the tenth time.

she kissed him again, passionately as her hands worked magic down his pants, quickly removing them.

hyungwon stared down at her expertise and swallowed hard. he suspected it wasn't the first time she was doing this and when he felt her grinding against him, he knew the feeling was familiar and couldn't help but blush as he felt himself growing hard.

"dr. park- he started as soon as he spoke he felt stupid. it was weird calling her doctor while they were at it.

soon removed her sweatpants and her underwear, staying completely naked in front of him. his eyes widened when he noticed she was going down, towards his thighs.

he swallowed hard as he tried to control himself since it was the first time he was with a woman or anyone in general.

soon noticed he was nervous but didn't suspect that, still she tried to act normal. but truth be told, she was nervous too, since it was her first time with hyungwon as well.

everything was new, for the both of them. for hyungwon because it was his first time with someone.

in his early years of high school no one ever answered to his feelings and never had a girlfriend. he was too shy and still young to be with someone.

later on his university years, he had only liked someone but that someone didn't even acknowledged his existence and he was now self conscious and insecure to even approach girls or anyone.

after soon admitted they had a one night thing, he immediately knew it had been with one of his alters, because he didn't remember anything.

back in those days, he didn't know he suffered from DID but he knew there was something wrong going on with him, because there were too many blank spaces on his mind.