f o r t y t w o

nam gun's first reaction was unexpected. for the first time he was speechless. he had no answer.

for soon was convenient since she wanted to have control in the conversation. "speak." she said.

nam gun narrowed his eyes. "i don't like threats soonie." he said but there was a hint of annoyance in his voice. as if he truly hated the fact that soon threatened him. "i just don't work well under pressure, you know?" he said lifting his head, looking at her defiantly.

she noticed his sharp chin and his addam's apple bobbing up and down, he was clearly nervous or excited. there was a unexpected glow on his eyes.

"why do you want to kill me? what have i ever done to you?" she asked.

he remained silent for a few seconds but then rolled his eyes, turning his head away. "rejection? is that it? is that why you want to kill me? back then and now?" she kept asking.

nam gun didn't pronounce a word. it seemed he was waiting patiently for something to happen. "this won't work if you don't answer my questions nam gun." she said now with a serious voice.

he turned to look at her and as their eyes met, she noticed how his were shinning with flames. "i told you i don't work fine under pressure." he added.

soon's fists clenched as she reached for something on her pocket. giving big strides she approached him with her eyes focused on him. "you will." she said pulling out a small white towel that she brought close to his nose.

his eyes widened as he tried to lift his hands to stop her but soon had put a knee on top of them. she had jumped on top of him as she held his head with one hand as the other made its job to sedate him.

he tried to fight but being handcuffed made it difficult and whatever chemical was on that towel, really knocked him down. the last thing he saw was the room spinning around and then everything went black.

soon stared down at his now almost lifeless body and felt her knees trembling. in the same position, she noticed he stopped fighting and that he was truly unconscious.

she held his head with both hands and stared down at his beautiful face and immediately felt regret. she took his pulse and noticed he was fine, asleep but fine.

swallowing hard she took a minute to examine his handsome features and almost automatically she leaned down to press a soft kiss on his lips.

it was true she feared nam gun but he was asleep now and she missed hyungwon. she missed hyungwon, she missed inho and haejun.

it's not like she had fallen in love with them, but they made her feel different and special.

especially inho.

she acknowledged that haejun was too young and innocent for her. she only had developed motherly feelings for him.

hyungwon was too shy and reserved for her. he was constantly nervous and lacked confidence. that didn't mean soon found him cute and endearing sometimes.

but inho was a different case. he was everything that excited her in a man. she knew it was wrong, inho wasn't exactly a saint. but she liked it.

she loved the thrill that he provoked while being with her, the sarcasm and the cold and calculating business man he seemed to be, but also the classy and smart man he was. he was confident and sexy and provoking. he was controlling and she liked that, in a way.