t w e n t y t w o

●  

even if everything happened so fast, she felt it as it lasted minutes. minutes that suddenly turned into hours. long and extensive hours.

the kiss was intense, fast paced and raw. she felt one of his big hands closing behind her neck, holding her still. the other was running down her body, landing on her waist.

it's not like she tried to push him away at first. she didn't know what was going on until she actually felt his tongue on hers. he was kissing her, like her fiancé did.

and he was her patient.

the kiss was hungry and needy. as if his lips were desperate for hers. both of their chests were going up and down faster and soon felt her heart as if it was to come out of her chest, and that was the moment when she knew she had to stop it all. it couldn't be.

she couldn't leave her patient kiss her and she also couldn't kiss him back but that was exactly what have happened.

with a strong yet inexperienced and sloppy move, she pushed him away and rushed towards the machines that beeped, away from him.

her eyes were widened as she stared at him with both confusion and anger. he stared back at her, with a hurt expression as he took his hand to his lips, caressing the place where her lips were a few seconds ago.

"why would you do that?" she asked, suddenly forgetting about the code and about the fact that he was her patient.

he remained silent. he only moved to stand straight as he stared at her intensely.

soon's chest moved faster and she felt her cheeks changing temperature when his eyes posed on the cleavage of her dress.

"stop it!" she exclaimed, mad like a little girl. she tried to cover with her own arms. he sighed in frustration.

"was it really that disgusting for you dr. park?" he asked relaxing his legs, playing with the position of them.

he tilted his head innocently, waiting for an answer. she swallowed hard. "because i myself enjoyed it very much-

"stop right there." she exclaimed when he took a step towards her but still the space between them was big enough to keep them apart a few meters. they were literally at each extreme of the small cubicle.

soon waited a few seconds, cautiously looking at him. "why did you do it?" she asked again.

he sighed with a bored face. "i wanted to." he said as if it was obvious and it was.

"just because you wanted? you think you can do things just because you want?" she asked feeling her blood boiling. he nodded and shrugged carelessly.

"i do. because i've been dying to do that since the first day i saw you." his voice was calmed even if soon was being defiant with him, it seemed he didn't care at all.

she stared at him furious as she glanced at her clock. "i'll leave now." she said looking for her bag.

he walked towards her, taking her by surprise. when he's in front of her, her eyes widened at the towering figure. "dr. park is 10:32 p.m-

"i don't care- she said walking the door. he noticed how her subtle attitude changed drastically. she suddenly seemed like someone else.

"don't leave, please, i still have 28 minutes left. i want my 28 minutes- he said quickly stepping between her and the door. somehow he hoped she'd stay with him until 11:00 p.m. as if it was a therapy session.