f i v e

•   

she blinked twice as she tried to process his answer. "excuse me?"

"what for? you've done nothing wrong." he said smiling. the smile seemed as if he knew something she didn't.

she wanted to be wrong and to think she was imagining things. "did you just say my hair?"

"ah that... yes, i did. why?" he asked with a condifent tone.

"how can you know how my hair smells like?"

he narrowed his eyes as his slim fingers caressed his lips. "let's say i have pretty good smelling capacity dr. park." he tilted his head.

soon felt her shoulders tensing at the sudden revelation. she grabbed her notebook and wrote it down.

he chuckled in front of her. "dr. park... relax. there's no way for me to know how your hair smells like... we've never been closer than 7 or 8 feet away, even if we've been in the same room. i was simply joking." he said pressing his lips together in a thin line.

she swallowed hard. "ah- right." she said scratching the back of her neck. "sure." she nodded.

"so... back to your work at samsung-

"what's your favorite sleeping position?" he asked tilting his head to the other side. her eyes widened like plates, only making him laugh.

"dr. park please relax... i am just asking an easy question?" he said shaking his head.

"hyungwon-ssi... we're here to conduct you through a therapy session, not me."

he chuckled again, with a hint of maliciousness. "you're a complete ravenclaw dr. park." shaking his head again, as if it was something lamentable.

she stopped for a second as she wrote it down.

patient is a potterhead.

"do you like harry potter books?"

he shrugged. "grew with it."

"yeah but... do you like it?" she asked. he stared at her for a few seconds and finally nodded.

that was a good thing to know. she could ask him things related about it and his answers could give her some information about him.

"so do you think i am a ravenclaw, why is that?" she asked.

he chuckled. "isn't it obvious? you play by the rules of the book... and you're smart." he said pointing at the hanged degree behind her.

"okay... let's say i am a ravenclaw... what are you then?"

he smirked. "i'll let you guess that." he quickly said moving his head to the right, touching his lips softly.

"i'd say you're a gryffindor." he smirked, looking away as if she had said something pretty absurd.

"you're lying dr. park... again." he said confidently.

she frowned. "lying? again? when did i lie in the first place?" it seemed as if he had been waiting about her to ask that.

he sat straight and placed his hands together, entwined, over his chest. "coffee? cinnamon? you knew it was gasoline since the first time i said we had smells in common."

she clenched her jaw as she cursed herself mentally for being exposed that way. "and now... gryffindor? i thought you could do better than that dr. park... isn't it obvious?"