t w e n t y s i x

•

extra warnings: short smut towards the end

when she was finally left alone in her office, after countless "are you alright?" from the nurses and the staff, soon took a moment to go through everything that happened minutes before.

she couldn't understand her feelings. she was actually worried for hyungwon's well being. she wondered if he was being punished, tortured, like in movies.

but she knew that wasn't the kind of place where workers did that.

her heart still raced made her sit on her chair. her hand rested softly on top of her chest as she tried to control her breathing.

a tingling sensation where hyungwon had touched her, remained even hours after. even if she had talked with others and had attended one patient more, she couldn't stop thinking about hyungwon.

it was as if the thought of him was metal and she was a magnet. she was attracted to it. the only idea of him somehow sent warm shivers down her spine.

it as a new discovered feeling, something that at the moment she didn't know what it meant.

"everything's fine?" kihyun's sweet voice in the car made her jump. she woke up from her daydream as she turned to look at him. she just nodded as she tried to manage to flash a smile to him.

he smiled back, his eyes back to the road as he drove her home.

on her way back she wondered if hyungwon was alright countless times. deep inside she just wanted to drive back to make sure her patient was alright. she knew it hadn't been entirely his fault, after all, he was mentally ill.

when she spotted the house's entrance she almost sigh in disappointment. somehow the idea of being back home right now, when she just left her patient punished back into the clinic, probably because of her, didn't seem to be too appealing to her.

kihyun helped with her things as they walked inside the cold and empty house.

nobody welcomed them as usual and she kind of liked it that way. the peaceful silence and tranquility around the house were just what she needed.

kihyun had insisted plenty times to get a puppy or a cat. something that would actually welcome them after a long day at work but soon always refused.

she stated that none of them had time to take care after a pet due to their tight schedules.

chances were they'd arrive past 7 to find the pup or the cat, death because of starvation or loneliness.

"babe, are you hungry?" he asked, removing his jacket. soon glanced at him.

"not really. i am just going straight to bed after a bath." she said. kihyun hesitated but finally nodded disappearing through the kitchen's door.

she went upstairs and towards the bathroom. a long and warm bath is what she needed. something that would help her shake away the strange feelings she had.

after stripping down, she walked into the shower and turned on the temperature, exactly where she liked it and closed her eyes as she felt the cold water turning hot in seconds.

the cleansing feeling around her body and through her skin acted as a relaxing component and soon she felt her eyes closing, surrendering to the warmth and freshness of the water.

as she washed her body, images began to appear on her mind, through her closed eyes.

images of his lips. a pair of full and seductive lips, and then hair, long and straight, thick and a bit wild black locks of hair, covering the most amazing eyes she had ever seen. eyes that shined with intensity and burning desire of something.