t w e l v e

•  

soon blinked twice after hearing the bold words coming out of his lips. "excuse me?"

he chuckled. "are you okay dr. park? it looks like you had loss of sugar, here, eat a cookie." he said sitting straight now, offering her a cookie from the jar.

she opened her mouth to talk but closed it quickly.

it was obvious this identity possessed a sarcastic side, dark humor and even with all of that, he had a slightly charming side.

it was hard to believe it, even so after such comebacks, but he was definitely intimidating in both, a positive and a negative way.

"i don't – i... - she stopped talking and sighed. "how did you know i was engaged?"

"your ring." he said pointing at it.

"i am not wearing it in the right finger... how could you know?" she asked again.

he stared at her and licked his lip softly. "i... guess i am really good at reading you dr. park."

she felt somehow the unprofessional rage building up inside her. she knew he had been playing with her all along. "what's your name?" she asked now, feeling her blood boiling.

even if she felt as if she was in a horror movie asking the name of the demon, she didn't limit herself, she asked for it.

it was primordial to know the name of this new identity, surprisingly in that way she'd have some sort of advantage over him and they could finally talk freely, just like he did to her.

he smirked. "aren't you interest?... let's do something better, why don't you try to guess it?" he said, crossing his arms on his chest and moving his head playfully to each side.

she felt her fists clenching as she held onto the chair. "seungho?"

he smiled. "no. try again."

"youngjae?" she shrugged.

he grimaced, af it was as disgusting name. "what? no... try again dr. park."

she narrowed her eyes, trying to see beyond him. trying to catch a glimpse of somethin. "jaemin?"

he rolled his eyes. "aren't you dense dr. park? i thought you could do better." he said shaking his head in disapproval. she only sighed.

"i am not to play your games hyungwon-ssi." she noticed his eyes burning with rage. surely he hated to be called with that name.

"well... dr. park you didn't answer my question."

soon tilted her head. "what question?"

he chuckled, bitterly and even sarcastically. "ah dr. park... you're so predictable."

"in what way?" she quickly asked, trying to maintain a similar tone as his. he shook his head. "well... in every possible way."

she clenched her jaw as she felt suddenly hating this persona. "why don't you tell me your identity?"

"what for?" he asked stranged.

"i'd like to know who i am talking to."

"i am hyungwon." he quickly said with a sarcastic tone but it was obvious the only mention of it strung his lips.

"i don't think so."

it was now his turn to clench his jaw. "you still didn't answer my question dr. park."

teared • hyungwonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara