handlock

They all reached OM including bhavya..

bhavya-annika ye hum kha aye hai?
gauri-bhavya ye oberoi mansion hai yaani omkara ji ka ghar.
anni- pr shivaay hum yha kyu aaye hai?
shiv-because after knowing that you three are bombs,if I leave you three alone I don't know what blunder you all create..
anirivya frowned at his comment while omru giggled.
jhanvi (comes there in this meantime)-,so good to see you annika and gauri.
Gauri goes to her and hug her tightly while wishing her happy marriage anniversary aunty.jhanvi also reciprocate the hug and give her warm smile.
Then annika realized that today is jhanvi and tej's marriage anniversary.while bhavya stood there clueless.
anni-happy marriage anniversary jhanvi aunty..
jhanvi-thank you so much annika.
jhanvi look at bhavya cluelessly then gauri introduce her that bhavya is her friend,bhavya wish her while jhanvi also smile brightly.then all family members also come there and they all drift into a heartful chatting.bhavya also comfortable with oberois.shivomru were standing there and smiled thinking that how much their family love the company of their lady loves.
Yes ladyloves om accepted gauri as his ladylove infront of all family members and everyone love his choice because gauri is perfect.
shivaay didn't realize his fealings towards annika but still he feels attracted from her and it's enough for him to call her his ladylove.
And our Rudy boy for him everygirl is his ladylove and now his ladylove is bhavya.
All three girls bid bye to oberois and promised everyone that they will absolutely come for party tonight.shivaay goes his room just then annika comes back and call him,while shivaay's back facing him.
anni-shivaay
He turns to her shiv-yes annika.
She thinks something and anni-thank you shivaay for bringing back my gauri to me I know I was very angry to her but I know it was not her fault but still..She trailed off..
shivaay understand her feelings he put his hand on her,a shiver ran down to both of them spine,but they ignored this feeling and he hold her hand to him.
shiv-you don't have to say anything annika I understand.
She smiled warmly.
anni- still thanks shivaay,it really means alot to me you don't know what gauri means to me.
shiv-may be.
anni-ok bye,we will meet tonight.
shiv-bye.
anni-bye shivaay(she emphasized his name)
shiv-byee annika he said losting in her.
anni-shivaay mujhe jana hai.
shiv-jao na.
Anni(by showing their hand to him which was locked by him)-kaise jaau.
shivaay realised his hand lock with her and unwillingly he left her hand.an awkward silence spread in that room then annika broke the silence.
anni-shivaay waise tum utne bhi boring ni ho.and she ran from there,shivaay smiled sheepishly.

In evening……
All were ready in lavish style though it was small get together but oberoi's everything is grand.

The theme is white-
Tej -jhanvi's dress-

The theme is white-Tej -jhanvi's dress-