bold annika😘😘😘

In morning,oberoi mansion is full of hustle-bustle as today is mehandi ceremony of om and gauri.since morning annika is running here or there in this hustle bustle she didn't noticed shivaay's weird behaviour.like at 10 a.m.-
Anni-shivaay,where are you seeing?Look na,I am so confused yrr.tell which color suits me well.
Shivaay turned to her and his eyes fell on her lips.he reminds off the peck.the electrifying sensation.he was blushing like tomato.
Anni-why are you standing like statue?Tell me na.
His reviere broke by her voice.
Shiv-i….i…..He was stammering while blushing like hell.
Anni-one sec,why are you blushing?
Shiv-me,noooo.annika was about to ask something but gauri dragged her away.
He sighed in relief.
Then at 2p.m.-
Everyone was sitting in dining table for lunch including shivaay.
Annika was barking on flourist then pinky called her making shivaay alert.
Pinky-annika come here.ohho,meri bacchi kitni thak gyi hai.chal aa,aake lunch kr.
Listening pinky she sat next to shivaay.smiling him.but he is idiot again blushed making her raise her eyebrow.but she shrugged her thoughts.like these kind of stupidities which were unnoticeable for annika due to workload.
At 7 p.m.-
Everyone were fully ready as function is started but annika was still fiddling with her blouse dories.she calls shivaay but then shivaay talks to her like shy bride and try to ignore her.
Anni's pov..
Arrghhh,I had done all preparation and now I am stuck here with this blouse dories.damn I should have tried this dress before.shivaay is also shying like he is newly bride of mine.if I think deeply about his behaviour.so I can say that he is blushing since morning.ohh god when will he stop doing girly things?And why the hell he is shying?
But for now what should I do as everyone is busy in function.no,I have my billa.he will help me.
I called him again,this time I scared him like hell by saying that I am not feeling well.and guess what in just 1 minute he was knocking my door like anything.
Me-gate is open shivaay.come in.
He came worriedly and bombarded his questions on me.
Shiv-what happen?Should I call doctor?No,let me take you hospital.oh god,I told you thousand of times that you don't need to do any work…..
Me-shivaay,I am fine.i told him by putting my hand on his shoulder.this man is my life.if I sneeze he will call whole hospital I guess.
Shiv-then why the hell you said that you are not feeling well?He said angrily.
Me-because I need help and you ignored me.i said poutly.
I can sense that he is staring my lips.seriously.he is becoming cheapda day by day.i snapped him.as I snapped him he started blushing like hell.looking here or there.arrrghhh he is weird.
Me-why are you blushing?I furrowed.
Shiv-me,no.he was not locking his eyes with mine.something happens to him surely.
Me-leave it,listen na.
Shiv-say.
Me-aree please tie my blouse dories.just then he noticed me.he was checking me out like idiot.i blushed under his gaze.

Ps:please imagine dories by own

Ps:please imagine dories by own.ab har cheez main hi karu.😂😂😂
Shiv-annika,you look beautiful or should I say khidkitod khoobsurat.
I blushed hard.but controlled myself for checking him out as he was too looking super hot.

but controlled myself for checking him out as he was too looking super hot

He muttered something which was inaudible too me.
Me-what did you say?
Shiv-nothing.turn I will tie.
I smirked.well I have no shame to admit that now a days my hormones are on swing.
Me-no,I will not turn.
Shiv-then how will I tie knot?He asked confusingly.
I pulled him by his neck.locking my hands in his neck while his hand simultaneously rested on my bare waist.we were closed.
Shiv-what are you doing?He breathed.
Me-helping you to tie my knot.
Shiv-like this.he furrowed.i can sense he is having hard time.i smirked to made situation more hard for him.i inches closer too him that much so there is no space to pass air.our bodies were sticking like gum.i blowed air on his ear.he groan.
Me-shivaay tie it now.i ordered him huskily.
He raise his hand to hold dories.i can feel him shivering.i nibbled on his earlobe.he moaned.
Shiv- annika,you are testing my patience.he huffed.
I started tracing kisses on his face,while he was moaning continuously.
Me-shivaay tie it.now.i ordered him again.
He tied it very slowly like ever.while I was busy to tracing his face with my lips.after tieing the note he grabbed my waist tightly.we were sharing cute eyelock but suddenly "annnika di,come fast".Breaking our moment as Rudy called me from outside the room.
I started to separate him but he hold me more tightly by waist.
Me-shivaay,let me go.i muttered.
Shiv-it happens always with me.he pouted.
Me-awww,saying this I peck his cheek and came out from his frame.and went from there.
Please vote and comment...