lost innocence part2

Thank you so every reader of this book. The love you guys showered in my book i am really overwhelmed. I never thought that some day my writing would ever appreciated this much.thank you so much once again.here is second part of lost innocence. Please shower your same love in this second part of this book too.
Here is a story of lost innocence which has taken leap of 2 years. Where the lovable couple our shivika gets divorced but could anyone say that they are really divorced??? Here i am tagging my few friends again. teamsurbhic
VarleenKaur587
lilMissMoody
user02696221
cutecrazed
mihu02
Mansi_SR
Love_Fate
PARIMALA020
pratichi05
Shivika08

"shivaay, i will kill you.what the hell you want from me? "annika screamed full of her lungs once she entered in his office in between his so called meetings. Its normal in 2 years of their married life but it was shocking in their 2 weeks divorced life. Employees stood at once as they all saw mrs. Oberoi, oops ex mrs. Oberoi.
"you all can leave for some time, we will talk about this project after 3 hours. "ordered shivaay and everyone went from there leaving both alone.
"why dont you let me live my life peacefully? "he said irritatingly.
"ohhh, really you need peace. Since 3 weeks i am wandering whole mumbai in search of job like mad and you need peace. Great... "she sat infront of him shooting angry glare to him.
"so, what is my fault in this? "he asked casually. No wonder he was checking her out shamelessly.
"really, you have no fault in this. Mr. Shivaay .i know that you have bribed everyone for not giving me job. I hate you. "she said angrily.
"and i miss you like hell. Everything of yours made me feel your absence,please come back. "he said emotionally looking into her eyes.
She is melting. Yes, his stare makes her fall for him.
"shivaaaaay, stop it. Yrr. What do you think that i don't?"she whined.
"then come back to me na. "he pleaded,holding her elbow turning her towards him.
"you sent me away from you. So, fine. I am away from you. "she replied angrily.
He backhugged her inhaling her fruity smell for which  he is addictive. Making patterns on her belly. Making her loose her anger. He placed a warm kiss on her neck. "shivaaay"a moan escaped from her lips. Her eyes were closed in pleasure. But his cellphone buzzed. Taking both of them out from their love world. He muttered in anger. And checked the cell. As soon as he took out his cell. A name flashed. Which made annika more angry and shivaay more tense. The name was "ragini".
"one last time i am talking to you. Dare you interfere in my career. Let me do my job. And yes go to your ragini na. "she said angrily. Pushing him away from her. "hey"he whined trying to come close to her but she stopped him by showing him her palm. And she made him realize the bitter truth of their life.
"we are divorced now,so stay away from me. "she said angrily and went from their stomping her foot.
Anni's pov-
That ragini. The worst person i ever had met in my life. The soul reason of creating rift between me and pinky maa. She provoked pinky maa by saying that me and shivaay should think about baby. I mean who the hell she is? For pressurizing me for baby. And i have noticed that she is trying to glued with shivaay.because of her interference we get divorced.but who can say that we are divorced?there is no single night when we didn't get intimate. (kuch samjhe)
End of pov....
At night-
Annika was watching movies while munching her chips. She is alone now a days, because harsh is out of town for some weeks due to some buisness issue. But suddenly she felt that someone entered in her room by balcony. But she was unaffected by someone's presence. Soon she felt someone 's hand on her shoulder.she rolled her eyes knowing who could be this person.
"i am tired from saying this to you again and again. That we are divorced. Cant you understand? "she said rolling her eyes controlling her anger. "i am telling you this that we will be together again. I am not gonna leave you ever. "he said sitting beside her and munching her chips.
"but you left me"she said emotionally.
He stopped munching and stare her with teary eyes. "you signed the divorce paper. "he said emotionally maintaining eye contact.
"you too signed that papers. "she said while a lone tear escaped from her eyes.
"annika, trust me. Everything will be fine. "he said holding her hands. Before she could say anything there conversation disturbed by tiger shroff's stunt.as she was watching baaghi2.when matter comes to movies they both forgot evey problem of their.
"hey, what a stunt bro. I tell you tiger. He is really a star. "shivaay exclaimed as he saw tiger's stunt.
"ohh, shut up. Who does these feary stunts? "she said while her eyes were gluing on the T.V. screen.
"ohh, so let me show you some naughty stunt".he winked. As he picked her in his arms and took her to room. First she wiggled but soon her anger melt. And one passionate night included in their beautiful life again.