🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Shivaay was standing there grumpily as he couldn't get what he want.due to rudra.but he adore her for her nature.she is always ready to do any thing for his family.his family too loves her soo much.if he said to his family that he want to marry annika,his family will roped them in the knot of marriage instantly.his revier broke when priyanka dragged him with her.
Shiv-where are you taking me pinku?That too this much desperately.
Prinku-bhaiya,you just come with me.you will love the sight.she dragged him more.
Shiv-this girl is mad.
She dragged him to hall and stopped.he is confused.
Shiv-what?
Prinku indicates towards stage.his eyes followed the indication only to witness breathtaking sight in front of him.as his annika is going to dance.that was surprise from her side to gauri and omkara.
Anni-gauri,babes,meri jaan this is for you.she gave her flying kiss and wink.
Gauri too gave her flying kiss while cheering her saying 'i love you'.
This scene was witnessed by family they went in awww seeing their friendship.shivaay was just staring at her that how can she managed to look beautiful and energatic all the time.her performance gets start.

Shivaay was mesmerized seeing her dancing,she was looking at him only while dancing.after her performance she gets loud clap from the guest.everyone was praising her.some suggests pinky that why don't she made annika her daughter in law.after performance everyone circles annika and start praising her but she want to hear her praise from shivaay she excuses herself and started to search shivaay every where.but she couldn't find him.she gets disheartened and going back through the corridor but suddenly someone pulls her in the room and locked the room.she was going to shout but he showed her his face.he was shivaay.she sighed in relief.he was again staring her plumy lips.she rolled her eyes when she saw his cheapdapanti.
Anni-where were you?
Shiv-in my fantasy.
Anni-what you mean?
Shiv-i can explain my fantasies to you.if you want.
She lock her hands in his nape,pulled him closer to her.now her lips are so close to his ears.he shuddered in their proximity.he was having tough time.
Anni-show me your fantasies.she said huskily nibbled his ear.his eyes gets wide seeing the bold side of her.
Shiv-are you sure?He sounds huskier than ever.
Anni-sure,I trust you shivaay.you are my heartbeat and I trust my heartbeats.she said making shivaay unstoppable now.he hold her closer to him and started to pepper kisses on her face.he kissed her whole face except her lips.though he was having hard time but he gripped on her back tightly.making their chest bump each other.she shuddered in this proximity.he was staring at her intensely.they were sharing long eyelock.he bent down and placed a kiss on her neck.a shiver ran down to her spine.
Anni-shiiiivaaaaaay..She moaned.he started to kiss her neck while her hands were moving on his hairs.messing his hairs.he untied her knot from the back.in response she hold his shoulder tightly.
He twirled her around now they were in back hug position.he was enhaling her scent.she was breathing heavily.he traced her slender arms with his hands.she was having hard time.he proceed his hand towards her shoulder he made her blouse sleeve slide down little while his other hand tucked her hair in other shoulder making her shoulder bare.he started to showering kisses on her neckline and her shoulder.annika was closing her eyes tightly and holding her lehenga tightly.he was having his time to taste her.he does the same with her other shoulder.she was having so hard time.she was trying to swallow her moans but she couldn't.while having his own time to taste her neck his hands were rubbing her bare stomach.that was it for annika.a loud moan escaped from her lips.
Anni-shivaaaaaaaay…..
But he was busy to devouring her neck.her eyes rolled in pleasure.
Anni-shivaay we have to go.
Shiv-no.he held her more tightly.
But she wiggled in his arms and came out from his embrace,try to understand shivaay.she said.
He looks at her and smiled widely.she furrowed her brows.
Anni-why are you smiling?
Shiv-look at your condition.I have great effect on you.
Anni-oh shut up.you should also look at yourself.as his hair was messed.after staring each other they broke into laugh.
Shiv-you are so hot.that too I couldn't control my hormones after seeing you dancing.
Anni-well,it happens when you have hot girlfriend.she praised herself.he sighed in disbelief.after that they retrieve their looks and went downstairs.till now gauri's mehandi has completed and other ladies were busy in applying henna on their hands.as pinky saw annika,she calls her near her.she goes near her.
Pinky to beautician-apply henna on her hand too.
Anni-but auntie,,,
Pinky-no but or ifs.you have to apply henna that's my order.
Anni-ok.
Beautician started to apply henna on her hand just then shivaay came there he sat next to her and put his chin on her shoulder,she too leaned on him.
Shiv-exhausted.
Anni-so much.
Shiv-after this you will take rest i'll manage everything.
Anni-you will tired.
Shiv-stop worrying about me,you take rest.just then beautician interrupted them.
Beautician-whose name you want to apply on your hand.
Before annika say something shivaay interrupted her.
Shiv-what do you mean by whose?Of course my name.she is my girl after all.he said authortively.
Annika rolled her eyes in his possesiveness.

Do vote and comment