she crashed his windscreen 😾

On stage-
Ankush-hello everyone,I am so happy that you all came here to celebrate our happiness.as you all know that my son is going to start his own firm named "living concept".
Everyone claps..
Ankush-so,here I am going to tell you that my son saransh sinha is going to marry.
Again everyone claps….
Ankush-do you all want to know?Whom he is going to marry?
Crowd-yes…
Ankush-here is the couple.
A loud voice came and stage turned.
Shivaay literally stepped a back.the sight in front of him made him slip the ground underneath his feet.saransh and annika.saransh was holding her hand gently while annika was standing normally.his annika whom he called his is going to be someone's else.he was restless.his heart was screaming.he can't even tolerate that someone hold her hand.here everyone were congratulating them.shivaay was going mad.he was drinking and drinking.his blood was boiling.in her corner of eyes annika was witnessing this.she was effecting but she doesn't want to show him so,she ignored him fully.after party.
Shivaay was sitting in his car bonnet.waiting for annika.he knew that now he has no right to ask any question to her but he can't tolerate this.this pain was getting unbearable for him now.just then annika came out .While talking in her phone.a voice stopped her.
"Ann..Nik...Aaa.."he called her.as he was drunk.
A shiver ran down to her spine.she turned and found him in devastated state.her heart pierced seeing him like this.he was stumbling here or there.
Shiv-annika,I want to ask you something.he fumbled.
Anni-i have no time for others.she said rudely.trying to not look in his eyes.
Shiv-just once listen to me.
Anni-i said na,I don't like to talk with strangers.she shout at him.
Shiv-i……
Anni-leave.
Shiv-huh…
Anni-i said leave from here right now.she shout at him..
He understood her anger so he chose to keep mum.he started to go to her car for drive.seeing this annika's eyes widen.she called him.he turned with a big grin.just then…….
Caraash…………….
His windscreen has broken by annika.he stood there with his wide eyes.
Shiv-what have you done? How will I go to my home now?
Anni-i don't care.next time don't you dare to talk to me.
Shiv-and what about my car?
Anni-did you see this bat?
Shiv-hmmm yes.
Anni-so,please keep distance from me otherwise next not windscreen but your head will be my target.
Shiv-annika listen to me.for once.but she didn't answer back. turn around and just after 10 seconds she heard that he called rudra for picking him from there.a relief came into her face.

Anni's pov-
I was coming back to my house.when he called me.shiver ran down to my spine.i turned and witnessed most devastated sight of his.he was drunk like hell.he was stumbling here or there.i want to hold him.scold him.for drinking so much but no annika,you are moved on.you don't care about him.my mind said.its so heartbreaking to see him like this.but I have to remain strong in front of him.he said that he want to talk to me.i denied immediately as I know that he will surely ask about saransh.I shout at him.ordered him to leave from here.to my utter shock he agreed.he was going to sit in his driving seat.oh god,is he mad or what?He is going to drive in this state.My heart said stop him.but my mind said let him go.i without any Second thought picked a rod which was lying near me.and crrrraaaassssshhhhhh……
I broke his windshield.he was in utter shock.unknowingly a smirk formed in my lips,I warned him that dare he try to talk to me.i left from there not before confirming that rudra has picked him or not and yes he has picked him.i miss oberois like hell.but no,I have to remain strong.i am not gonna meet them after what shivaay did to me.i will never forgive him.my chain of thoughts broke when I heard knock.
I opened it and found my dad.though me and dad never settled our score but after oberois I went to my dad's house for spending some time with my mom's memories.after coming here I witnessed a new dad.before they never cared about me and my life.but this he took care of me so much.we talked alot.he supports me,encourage me and sometimes helped me too.i was craving for this love.but now he is soo sweet,caring.thats why when he asked me about saransh i agreed.I want to move on that's why I agreed.though his memories still in my heart.but I had to move on.so,I agreed.i remember that day when I agreed.dad was at cloud nine.his happiness knew no bound.
Me-dad,you didn't sleep yet.
Dad-yeah thought to check you first.still awake.go and sleep.
Me-no,I am not feeling sleepy.
Dad-me too.
Me-do you want a coffee?
Dad-but I'll made.
I agreed.with coffee in the balcony we talked alot in random topics we discussed but he asked me about saransh.now,what should I tell dad?I never noticed saransh in that way.but I can say that he is a gentleman.he never forced me to do anything.I told dad the same.i didn't told him about shivaay.so,he didn't know anything about him.

Recap-shivaay tried to talk annika but her tadibaaz attitude will lost him.