surprise on the way

Shiv's pov...
I came back to my room thinking what will be harsh uncle thinking about me?what if he rejected me? What if he forces annika to marry that saransh?uff,i cant let her go again.
"billu, what did harsh say to you?"dadi came asking me harsh uncle's decision. She sat beside me on the couch. I just kept my head on her lap. Letting her fingers roam in my hairs. Dadi's love is something relieving to me.
Da-what happen billu?
I sighed.
Me-dadi, harsh uncle needs time.
Da-ohh, koi na. Everything will be fine.
Me-what if he rejects me. I said sadly.
Da-hmm, then we will talk to him.
Me-if still he rejects me then i will took away annika from him.
Da-matlab.
I smiled mischievously.
Me-matlab, main annika ko bhaga le jauga. As soon as this sentence left from my mouth a slap thud in my head. I winced and got up from her lap.
Da-khotya, dare you. If you did these kind of thing.
Me-why?
Da-tu ni smjhega.
Me-kya ni smjhuga?i asked confusingly.
Da-abhi beti ka baap ni bna n. Isliye aisi baate kr rha hai.
Me-uff. Now what wrong i said.
Da-billu,annika is daughter of harsh. A daughter is the heartbeat of her father. Harsh is angry, its ok. As a father his anger is appropriate. But never say that you will take annika away from him. Do you even have idea how much difficult it is to give your daughter to someone else?specially for fathers.
Dadi's words makes sense. Its difficult decision for harsh uncle to give his daughter to someone.
Me-okay, i will never say like this. But when will he take decision. He should decide immediately. She chuckles and pat my head.
Da-this question i will ask that day when you have to take this decision for your daughter.
I frowned.
Me-everyone is behind my daughter. First annika and you dadi. Let me clear one thing. I will not let my daughter away from me even for a day. So, lifetime. Its far away. I whined.
Dadi chuckles again.
Da-look, your daughter who is not in world you are so protective from now itself. So, think about harsh. You will understand easily. Or sun tujhe kabhi n kabhi to apni beti ko dusre ghar bhejna hi hoga. So, ye khyaal apne dimaag se hta de. She left saying this leaving me in sea of thoughts.

It's been 4 days. Since i met annika. I am now so anxious about harsh uncle's decision. And all of the above the problem is i havent talk to her after that. Though i sent khanna for knowing her health.
She is neitherpicking my calls nor replying my messages. First i was heart broken. But then she sent a letter through khanna that its uncle's wish that she should spend her time with uncle for sometime. And he has taken promise to her that she will not talk to me for 5 days.. Only my heart knew that how much i have missed her?its difficult to me for staying away from her for 5 days. But still i controlled myself. I went down where everyone is looking so busy.i was confused but my confusion increased by mom's statement.
"billu, you are still awake.go and take your beauty sleep. "mom said while gauri chuckled.
Me-okay, i can understand that i am going to meet annika tomorrow. But why are you guys busy?
Mom-oh my mata, billu you are not going anywhere tomorrow.
Me-what you mean?
Mom-means, tomorrow you are going with us.
Me-no way. I have no time for even a second.
Gau-bhaiya, you cant say no us.
Me-gauri, understand na. I am going to meet annika after damn 5 days.
Mom-so, you will ignore us.
Me-i am not ignoring you all.
Mom-so, tomorrow be ready at 10 a.m.
Me-but mom. I whined.
Mom-no arguments. Go and sleep.she went away. I pleaded through my eyes to gauri. She chuckles.
Me-gauri, please say to mom.
Gau-no, bade bhaiya. Tomorrow you will be very happy. I chose your clothes too. Please wear that only ok.
Me-how will i be happy, when i am not going to meet annika?
Gau-its ok bhaiya. Go and sleep. Saying so she too went leaving me confused.
Me-what the hell. Here i am dying to meet her and my family has gone nuts.they want me to go somewhere. One second where are we going?someone tell me.
But for my unfortunate everyone left me alone. I whined like a child saying that everyone wants to stay me away from annika.

Recap-surprise, surprise .total shivikalicious.