afterwards 💞

A dashing driver came in hotel lobby in his all glory.every girl was drooling over him.he smirks.he went to receptionist.
Shiv-(in flirty manner)hey beautiful,can you give me a spare key of room no.475.
Receptionist was totally drooling him.she was looking at him dreaming.
Rec-i will,if you give me your phone number.she too flirts with him.
Shiv-yeah sure.note it.78….
Interrupted by a annika.
She jerks him away from receptionist with angry glare.
Anni(to receptionist)-he is my driver.he will give his number to me only.she said with her strict voice.making receptionist shiver.while shivaay was having hard time to control her laugh.
Rec-i…am..Really sorry..Mam.she fumbled.
Anni-you better be.she said angrily.
And dragged him from there to their room.
She took him inside the room and pinned him to the door.looking at him dangerously.
Shiv-what are you doing?
Anni-looking at you.drooling over you.any problem.she scold him.
Shiv-no.why will I have any problem.but I am little insecure that you did my cheer haran.now who will marry me.to whom I will show my face.he said in overdramatic tone making her laugh hysterically.she was laughing by holding her stomach.he too starts laughing thinking her deed.it's been ages when he could able to see her in her jhalli avtaar.he was happy that she is becoming normal.
After sometime they both changed their clothes.he was sitting in the bed thinking about something when she came out.she hugged him from back.a smile was playing on her lips.he too smiled but thought to tease her.
He didn't react to her.she frowned at this.
Anni-what happen?
Shiv-i will not talk to you.he said in rude manner.
Anni-why?What I did?She asks while still hugging him.
Shiv-you did a crime,a sin.i am a victim of #metoo .Oh god how will I tell the world that mera cheer haran hua hai.he said in overdramatic tone.as he was sitting on the edge of bed and she was sitting on the bed just behind him,hugging him.she pulled him down due to sudden pull he slip into bed.before he could say anything she hovered over him.
Anni-ohh,so I did your cheer haran.dont worry.i will think about you.
Shiv-for what?He asks confusingly.
Anni-to marry you.but listen cheer haran nhi hoga.uski guarantee nhi hai.she giggles.he too smiled widely.he placed his hand on her waist inside her top as she was wearing loose T-shirt with shorts.and hugged her tightly.she too engulfed him in her arms.
Shiv-(whispered in her hair)I missed you.yrrr like hell.
She too tighten her hold on his neck inhaling his shampoo's smell.
Anni-i missed me too so much.thank you to finding me again.she whispered back.and they both drift into sleep in that situation only.