dinner in dhaba

next day…..
annika, gauri and bhavya goes to their workshop and do all arrangements which needed for shivaay's cabin interior.here shivaay is in his lalaland,he still not got rid off that hug,he is smiling continuously which is noticed by our omru,they were looking at him suspiciously ,they were like ''kuch to gadbad hai''.but they ignore it because they knew one thing clearly that shivaay will not confess his feeling soon but they knew one thing more that annika will change him ….

In evening ,om was talking to gauri and disscussing that where should they meet for dinner…
gau- you know omkara ji annika and bhavya want to go dinner with all of us so,me,you,Rudy bhaiya,prinku and bade bhaiya should go dhaba it will be great fun.
om-but dhaba kyu?Kisi 5 star hotel me bhi chal sakte hai.
gau-oho ,aap jyada sochiye mat me and bhavya are at annika's house you all pick us from her house I'll be waiting for you.
She cuts the call,while om muttered ,''rudra and priyanka will agree but shivaay he will surely cancel this programme from his side because of his hygiene tantrums.
Then he goes to rudra's room where prinku was already present,om told them their programme which makes rupri squeal in happiness.
om-but the problem is shivaay will not come,after hearing about dhaba.you know na his hygiene obsession.
rudra-you just wait and watch o I will make bhaiya come.
pri-but how?
rudy-why fear,when Rudy is here.he smirks.
Trio went to shivaay's room,and peep into his room,here he is doing  his work.
They entered into his room,he gave them a look and again read his file.
rudra-bhaiya we need to talk.
shiv-about?
om-actually we all are going for dinner and we want that you should also join us.
shiv-oh that's great in which hotel?
Pri to ru-i am telling you bhaiya,shivaay bhaiya will never agree.
ru-you need to know me prinku,I am smart and I can do anything.
pri-let's see.
om-actually shivaay we thought that we shall go to dhaba.
shiv-what ?(he screamed)are you guys mad?You all know na ,it's really unhygienic,what will happen if you all fell ill?
He bombarded his questions on them,om-shivaay gauri wants to go there and trust me nothing will happen to us.
shiv-i can't believe this ,you guys want to go then go but I am not coming and that's final,he declared.
om-fine.
Pri to ru-i told you.
ru-i also told you ,you need to know me.
Prinku gave him a look,while om drag her out of the room and saving her from rudra's stupid ideas.
Rudra also leaving from there and muttered aloud -oh god ,annika di will also present there,I am so exciting ,because from that time when she laugh she is now more cute ,I love to spend my time with annika di.
which is only audible to our shivaay,and rudra was 100% sure that hearing annika's name shivaay will surely come so he did this and left from there.
shiv-(in mind)ohh so annika is also going to come ,ohh god how stupid of me ?I should also go there ,it will be fun.because after the time when she laugh,she opens up,she talks without hesitation,her hand gestures when she talk,I am really proud of me for finding this amazing annika,in annika's language,vo kya kehti hai.haa khidkitod annika.he smiles widely thinking these things and remind last night's hug.which made him blush.
(seriously boys also blush,yes if they are in love they will definitely blush but this is shivaay)

After sometime omrupri got ready and was about to go when shivaay also came there all set with his casuals.

pri-bhaiya you are going somewhere?
shiv-with you.
om-but you denied.
Rudra smirk looking prinku which she royally ignore.
shiv-vo(try to make excuse)I am coming for gauri,she is like my sister ,and if matter comes to my sister.shivaay singh oberoi can do anything.and she wants that I should come so I will come.
He patted his back proudly in mind for making this much good excuse.while trio smirk knowing his real reason.
shiv-ok let's leave ,we are getting late.
They four left OM,and reach annika's house.
In annika's house -
bhavri was all set for going out while annika was busy because of some work and now she is getting ready.just then door bell rings.
Gauri opens the door and find om,she hugged him tightly which is disturbed by fake coughs which made gauri shy and om irritate.
All entered in hall while shivaay's eyes searching annika,he knows if he ask for her then he will surely trap in their teasing session,he was waiting that someone ask for her,and this favour done by prinku.
prinku-where is annika?
I am here,a sweet voice came from back.

Shiv(in mind)-oh god this girl looking so cute in every dress and the things which makes her beautiful ,is her smile…

recap-our jhalli annika back and shivaay's problem,increase.