shivaay and his plans with jealousy.

Next day in oberoi mansion.….
Shivaay woke up with headache.his head was aching like hell.soon he freshen up.when he came out from washroom he found omru there with lime juice.without saying a word he gulped that lime juice.omru were still standing there expecting some kind of reaction from shivaay.as they both too want to know about last night happenings.as shivaay never drinks so much.but shivaay was silent.his silence is the most horrible thing for omru.because they knew shivaay never shares his problem with others but this time he needs support.but they don't know his condition.shivaay was just reminding about yesterday happenings.yesterday events were flashed in his mind.first he got sad after reminding about saransh and annika's engagement but later he smiled as he reminds her windscreen stunt too.her stunt made him sure that she has not moved on yet some where in her heart,she still loves him.he will get back to him.
After some time-
Shivaay went to saransh's office for some official work and his personal work too.there he met with saransh.after discussing about deal shivaay congratulate him for his engagement.though it was so hard for him but still he wished him.
Sar-thanks shivaay,now what can I hide from you?As you are my friend too.
Shiv-what you mean?
Sar-yr,annika is so innocent,beautiful, intelligent and cute.I like her so much.but I don't know why she never smiles.i never saw her smiling.
Shiv-(with a tinge of jealousy)she is like this only.
Sar-how do you know her?
Shiv-umm,actually I mean she was my friend.so,I know her very well.
Shiv(in mind)-what a day,here I am declaring my girlfriend my ex-friend.but you saransh,I'll see how will you marry her?
Sar-really,oh my god.which means you know her.
Shiv-yeah.
Sar-but yesterday,she ignored you why?
Shiv-i told you we were friends.and we argued in a point with each other that's why she is angry with me.
Sar-ohh.So can you help me by impressing her?I like her so much.may be I am in love with her.he said dreamingly.
Shivaay was sitting there with blood shot red eyes.his eyes were burning with jealousy and possessiveness.just then an idea strike in his mind.he smiled evil.
Shiv-okay,I'll help you.if you help me.
Sar-what kind of help?
Shiv-say annika,that she should talk to me for once.
Sar-okay,but why are you so desparate?
Shiv-aree, desparate na hu to…i mean she is my best friend na.i don't like when she is angry with me.
Sar-ummmm,okay.
Just then someone knocked cabin door.
Sar-come in.
'saransh can you do thi…..'words froze in her throat as she saw him.he too saw her.looking breathtaking with minimal makeup.and her frown this is the thing he hates in his whole life.but this frown has only given by him.
Saransh's voice broke their painful yet passionate eyelock.
Sar-hey,annika.he got up from his seat and hugged her.shivaay was looking at them with hurt.annika was also looking at him.
Saransh broke hug.
Sar-what were you saying?And please have a seat.she nodded but then saw that she has to sit near shivaay so,she directly sat on the couch which was situated near table.
Sar-bhai,she is angry so much.he whispers in shivaay's ear.
Shiv-i told you.if you want to impress her so,convince her to give me one chance.i'll sort out every matter.
Sar-i'll try my best.
Saying this he sat near annika,seeing this shivaay tighten his fist and greeted his teeth.but controls himself.
After discussion annika started to went from there.
But a sentence made hitched her breath.
"I got to know everything annika,I know you are expert in hiding.but shivaay.he told me about you guys."saransh said.
Anni-what are you talking about?
Sar-about you and shivaay.
Annika furrowed her brows.
Anni-i don't want to talk about this.
Shiv-see,saransh I told you.he said cutely.
Sar-uff,annika.at least talk to him for once.
Anni-but saransh…..She trailed off.
Sar-no ifs and buts.you both are going to discuss about your problems.
Shiv-yes,you should at least listen to me.
Anni-listen,I don't want to talk to you.
Sar-please annika for me.
Anni-saransh,listen you know nothing…
Shiv-look,saransh.she is so angry with me.he said cutely.while smirking to her.she nodded her head in disbelief.
Anni-you don't know him saransh.he is so clever and dramebaaz.
Shiv-look saransh,how is she talking to me?She should talk to me for once atleast.
Anni-shivaay,shut up.otherwise I 'll crash your head too like yesterday I crashed your windscreen.
Sar-you crashed his windscreen yesterday.
Shiv-i told you.she is so dangerous.
Anni-saransh,don't believe him.
Shivaay keep aside saransh and came in front of her with full fighting mode.
Shiv-one sec.why should he not believe me? Huh tell me.
Anni-because you are idiot.you don't have mind.
Shiv-you mean,shivaay singh oberoi don't have mind.
Anni-ofcourse.you don't have mind.you are not sso.you are iso.
Shiv-what you mean by iso?He asked confusingly.
Anni-idiot singh oberoi.
Shiv-listen you jungli billi.dont play with me.otherwise.
Anni-otherwise what???Huh.Iso khi ke.
They were busy in arguing just then a sound came.
They came out from there argue land and realized that saransh has locked them in cabin alone.

Recap-:in cabin shivika alone.