finally she laugh

In party shivomru were eagerly waiting for their lady loves when our gorgeous ladies enter in party ,every man was drooling them while senior oberois were thinking to call. firebrigade after seeing their sons,because they were burning like hell.
After sometime omri, ruvya and shivika comes face to face.
shiv-gauri,bhavya and annika you three girls are looking very pretty.
Trio girls(in unison while blushing except annika)-thank you.
They were chit chatting for sometime while om was angry from gauri which is noticed by annika.

anni-what happen om?Why are you angry with gauri?
gauri-see even annika can say that you are angry with me.
shiv-what happen om?
om-i am not angry but it's just I am feeling ignorant.(said innocently)
annibhavrishivru(in unison)-why?
Om(while making cute and innocent face)-because my gauri didn't even hug me since yesterday you all guys took her from me I am missing my gauri she is my battery without her I feel lifeless and look with annika she didn't even message me.she forgets about me.that's not fair ki friend mil gyi to boyfriend ko bhool jao.after listening om everyone look each other's face and then everyone burst into laugh except annika.
Gauri cupped om's face and said-you know I can't forget you ever and really you are possessive from annika,I know you were worried about me after yesterday's incident but trust me I am fit and fine.
anni-yeah om she is not just your gauri ,she is mine too and I should also insecure from you isn't.
All nodded in yes.om-yeah but I want my hug and….
Gauri shut his mouth from her hand and glare him.
ru-gauri bhabhi give him hug or else om will become devdas.
bhav-yeah gauri hug him he is dying for your hug.
Gauri hugged om tightly everyone hooted the couple was apple of eye in eveyone's sight.
Then shivaay noticed annika she was thinking something and her eyes were teary,shivaay didn't understand what goes wrong to her suddenly ..
She wiped her tears and ran from there  shivaay also wanted to go behind her but stopped by gauri.
shiv-what happen to her gauri?She is looking upset ?
gau- I know bhaiya but let her some time alone,she needs time because I observe her that she still not get over from daksh that's why it hurts her.
shivaay shocked after listening that annika still not over from daksh,some where in his heart it hurts to listen this why because he loves her?No he can't love her .It's not love but it's concern.his mind voice said.
after sometime function gets over everyone dispersed to their room leaving youngsters in this meantime annika was so lost gauri tries to cheer her mood but all goes waste.shivaay can't see her like this so he and all youngsters goes from there leaving annika alone.annika goes to pool side and emerged in her thoughts then she heard some thing and  turns She is shocked and then this song plays''dekho,dekho''..
imagine shivaay as aamir khan and ignore his surroundings..
Plz see this video,you all will love it..

At last of the song ,shivaay came with this looks

finally annika laugh aloud,after ages she laugh ,she laugh hysterically all were amazed to look at her while shivaay was adoring her she is looking 1000 times prettier with her smile,gauri comes to her with happy tears while annika try to control ...

finally annika laugh aloud,after ages she laugh ,she laugh hysterically all were amazed to look at her while shivaay was adoring her she is looking 1000 times prettier with her smile,gauri comes to her with happy tears while annika try to control her laugh ….
anni-(controlling her laugh)-look at you shivaay
Oh my god I was thinking that you are boring singh oberoi but you are cute singh oberoi.
Gauri and others laugh aloud,and now this is again a problem for shivaay that he is cute singh oberoi he thinks under his breath am I not hot and sexy singh oberoi.leave it shivaay if she laugh like this always then I am ready to become cute singh oberoi and boring singh oberoi.
Everyone hug her while annika smiles,finally she smiles and laugh.her laughter and smile is most precious gift which is gifted by shivaay.
After that all youngsters sit together and chat alot now annika is smiling and laugh aloud in every matter which warms shivaay's heart.
At 2 a.m.-
anni-ok girls if you both had enjoyed with your boyfriends so can we leave now?
Gauri blushed while bhavya's eyes widen at annika's statement.
bhav-annika this dumb singh oberoi is not my boyfriend so please.(she whined)
While priyanka and annika-we know everything darling and laugh aloud.
rudy-bhavya come I'll drop you.
anni-why you ,we shall drop her.
Gauri nodded.
rudy-no you both go i'll drop I need some suggestions for my notes.
While others-ohhh(with teasing smile which rudra royally ignore and take bhavya with him.)
After they left,
Gauri(while hesitating)-if you dont mind annika, omkara ji and I want to go for long drive so please bade bhaiya can you drop annika at her house.
Anni(while sulking)-ok fine.
here shivaay was dancing in his mind.
shivika was on the way-
While annika was telling him her short stories all smilingly while shivaay feels content after looking her that much happy…
shivaay dropped annika at her house.
shiv-byee…
anni-byee(while thinking something)
shivaay turn to go then annika called him,as he turn around annika hugged him tightly while hiding her face in the crook of his neck,shivaay stood there like someone freeze him but then he reciprocate her hug and hugged her tightly,they stood there for 5 minutes then annika broke the hug and smilingly said-thank you shivaay for making me feel special.
But our shivaay was in his lalaland he felt like heaven then annika snaped him making shivaay out of his dreamland.
shiv-annika we are friends right ,so friendship me no sorry,no thank you.
She smiled widely and said -byee shivaay..
He smiled sheepishly and then head back to oberoi mansion.