her innocence is lost.

Doctor led him to his cabin and indicate him to sit.he sat down.
Doc-mr.oberoi,the patient was suffering from panick attack.
Shiv-pann…ick attack.he fumbled.
Doc-yes,I thought she is patient of depression.we did some tests and get to know that she is a patient of depression.her brain nerves is not reacting properly.due to that she behaves frustrated.too much anger is like poison for her.she might suffer with panicked attack.if you did not take her here on time.i don't know what would be happen to her?I think she is bearing extraordinary pain in her heart.we need to make her burst out her pain for once.after this she will definitely feel good.
Shivaay was listening doctor's words carefully.he was feeling guilty.she was suffering because of him.he never help her when she needs him.now she is suffering this much due to his inability.doctor went out.leaving a thoughtful and filled with guilty heart shivaay.
He was sitting there,"she was suffering this much.i should have known that when her attraction made her lost her innocence then what will be her situation when she betrayed by her love.for whom she took bullet in her.if she stake her life in danger for me can't I keep my promise unturned.she is depression patient.she have panick attacks.ohh god what have I done?But now I need to back my khidki tod annika.i will make her back in khidkitod avtar."he was thinking just then door shot open and a worried voice came.
"Mr.oberoi".
He turns and witnessed a tensed man.whose age may be 55-56 around.
"Umm,are you mr.oberoi?"he said in his worried tone.
Shiv-yes,I am shivaay singh oberoi.but you…..
Man-i am harshvardhan trivedi,annika…..
Shiv-ke father.he cuts him in between his talks.
Man-how do you know?He asked confusing.
Shiv-annika told me about you.he said in a flow.
Har-do you know annika before this accident?
Shiv-ummm,actually.he was thinking that he should tell him or not about his and annika.but he reminds that annika told him that her father never supports her.then he answered so hardly.she was employee in my house.
Har-ohh,so you were her boss.
Shiv-yes.i was her boss and friend also.
Har-doctor told me that you saved her.
Shiv-yeah…
Harsh folded his hands,his eyes were having tears but shivaay hold his hands.
Har-thank you beta,you saved my daughter.i really grateful to you.
Shiv-its not needed.
Har-no,it's needed.after all you saved my daughter.she suffers alot and she is suffering alot.i don't know what is she hiding from me?I tried hard to know what problem she have?But she shares everything but not about her previous job.
Listening her father's words he felt more guilty.his eyes glistened.harsh noticed this.
Har-what happen beta?
Shiv-nothing,some dust.he lied.
Just then nurse came there and informed them that annika gained consciousness.listening this both ran to her ward.harsh entered in but shivaay,his feet jammed at door step.what if she again lost her sanity after seeing him.he stood there at doorstep.controlling his emotions.
Here harsh went near annika,seeing her like this his eyes watered.he shuffled her hairs.feeling known touch she opens her eyes and hold his hand in hers.as if assuring him that she is fine.
Har-how are you feeling now?

Anni-better.

Har-dont you dare to scare your father like this.what if something happens to you?

Anni-dad,I am fine.look.
He kissed her forehead.
Har-i am sorry beta.
Anni-for what?
Har-for sending you in that brunch.i should have not send you there.
Anni-its nothing like that.
Shivaay was witnessing this.he was happy for annika because she never got love.now her father is showering love on her.just then nurse broke his trance by giving him bills and discharge papers.
He went out without disturbing them.after some time he came back.he saw most cute sight.as annika was sleeping in her bed and her father was also sleeping.he was sitting in stool and his head was resting on the bed.he gathered his courage to go near them.he fears for her.he hurt her deeply.but he is the one who can heal her wounds.he shook her father in which he soon got up.
Har-i am sorry,I don't know when I slept.
Shiv-its okay uncle.actually,annika is discharge now.so,we should take her home.
Har-yes,yes.you wait.i am coming after paying the bills.
Shiv-its not needed uncle I paid.
Har-but….
Shiv-uncle,it's ok.we should concentrate on her health not bills.
Till then annika woke up.as she saw him her lips escaped just one word."shivaay".Made shivaay skip his beat.she called him with so much love after ages.he wanted to hug her and feel her presence but as soon as he reacts reality strikes her hard.and her lovely voice changed into hurt voice.
Anni-what are you doing here?She asked with anger.
Har-anu,I told you na,don't loose your sanity.for what you are angry?
Anni-what is he doing here?Her voice was harsh.
Har-he saved you and you are behaving like this.
Shivaay was standing there,thinking she was right.he won't be able bear her anger.her anger is killing him.

Recap-the farak game.😜