i can do anything.really😂😂😂

annika's dress….

annika comes to shivaay -hey shivaay!shiv-hii! annika

shiv-hii! annika.
She check him out from tip to toe,which shivaay noticed and feel shy.
Shiv(shyly)-annika what are you doing?
Anni(nonchalantly)-checking you out.
Hearing her everyone gasp.
om-annika
ru-shivaay bhaiya ko
prinku-check out kr rhi thi.
anni-ok cut it now,I mean ,I didn't see shivaay in casuals so I just checking him out.
omrupri and bhavri(in unison)-ohhh while smirking.
Shiv(being embarrassed)-ok if you all done with your shocking expressions so,can we go for dinner..

after sometime all were present at happy da dhaba. that dhaba was really good,it has open place,everyone liked the place except shivaay,all sat on their seats while shivaay was chanting his unhygienic mantras.annika grab his hand push him towards her which made him sit beside her.
anni-shivaay everything is not about hygiene ,it's about taste I bet you,you will fall in love with this food.
gauri-bade bhaiya annika is right,you should try once then tell me ,it's hygienic or unhygienic.
omrupri and bhavya also pressurize him,so he agreed.after 10 minutes food has placed on their table,everyone started to have food but shivaay was thinking something,annika notice this she tap on his shoulder and ask-what happen now?
shiv-umm I was thinking how will I eat?
Everyone chuckles,ru-what kind of this question is bhaiya?
bhav-of course with your hand bhaiya.
He hummed in response while others start eating,and he was looking food like his ex-girlfriend,which noticed by annika.
She tilt her head towards shivaay and ask,''dont tell me shivaay that you don't know how to eat without spoons and forks''.
shiv-exactly I don't know how to eat without spoon and forks.
Everyone widen their eyes after hearing this.
anni-dekha gauri maine kha tha ye hai hi boring singh oberoi,ab khi koi india food chhuri kaate se khayega.
gau-shi kha tune annika,bade bhaiya jo swad haath se khane me ata hai vo chhuri kaate me ni.
omru-shivaay/bhaiya aapne hmaari naak ktwa di.
shiv-ok fine if someone will teach me how to eat without spoon and forks I will surely learn it.
anni-ok fine I'll teach you ,and she took a morsel from his plate and make him eat.shivaay was looking her intently while she was busy to feed him with her own hand..Everyone was looking at them and went in awww..
After finishing their food,anni- so mr.chui mui singh oberoi can you pray to tell me how was the food..
shiv-(excitedly)it was delicious.
In mind-it was most delicious food ever I had because you made me feed.
After chitchatting and alot of insistance bhavanniri agree for spending tonight in oberoi mansion.
they all back to OM it's 2:30 they all go to pool side and settled in pool by dipping their food they chat alot ,in this time annika is now more open up with shivaay and makes fun of him.
anni-well I was wondering ,that shivaay singh oberoi can do anything and look he can't even eat without spoons and forks..
While others also giggles
shiv-oh hello ! yes I agree that I can't eat without spoons and forks but I can do anything except this creepy thing.
anni-ohh you can do anything.(awakening the lion)
shiv-(proudly)yes shivaay singh oberoi can do anything.
Anni to everyone-point to be noted my lord.
ru-we noted this point
While others giggle..
Anni to ru(while smirking)-rudra what you think shivaay can do  that thing?
Rudra was confused but decide to play along.
ru-no didi he can't do that.
Now others are in serious mode because what thing is shivaay can't do they also want to know.
anni-hai na ,shivaay you can't do that thing.
Now this sentence made shivaay more furious.shiv-i can do anything okay.he said in infuriated mode.
Annika smirks while rudra curse himself for play along this game because he himself didn't know what thing shivaay can't do?
anni-so prove it,that you can do anything.
shiv-are you challenging me?
anni-whatever you want to think ,you can.
shiv-fine challenge accepted.
anni-so then you have to do my task if you can do.
shiv-ofcourse I can do any task.
They were arguing while others were being silent watcher sat their listening their conversation.
anni-ok fine you know ,you have a lady watchman in the backyard.
shiv-yeah I know ,I said to khanna to appoint her ,because it's needed to know that in our house other strange lady can't enter,without checking.its really need to be protective towards my family.
anni-ok so did you see her.
shiv-what the hell. why will I see her face?I have more important work than this okay.
anni-perfect.
shiv-now can you pray to tell me.
anni-i will just wait a minute.she goes to rudra and whispers something in which rudra nodded and go from there.
anni-so shivaay your task is……
while Others are watching her keenly…
shiv-annika, don't create suspense.just then annika's phone buzzed,she look at her phone and smirk.which made shivaay realise that something bad going to happen with him.
anni-so, shivaay are you ready?
shiv-yes(while muttering god save me,don't know what this girl is going to do with me now..)
anni-so your task is…..
While others and shiv(in unison)-is…
anni-you have to kiss.
Shiv(in relief)-ok and he came towards her.
anni-hey you don't have to kiss me,
shiv-then whom I should kiss?He said with disappointment.till time rudra also came and sat in his place.
anni- tumhe use kiss krna hai jo sabse phle uss door se aayega.
shiv-what?
While others hooted shivaay keeps silent.
anni-aww shivaay singh oberoi can't kiss.she tease him.
shiv-fine I will.
Anni smirks while others giggled.they all now keenly watching at door,and here shivaay was praying to god in mind.,''god save me,I want to back jhalli annika but I think she is totally mad.
Then om shouts hey someone is coming.
They all look at the door and after seeing the person their jaw drops and our shivaay is about to faint,when annika hold him.

shiv-so this person I have to kiss.(he said while making eww faces)
anni-yeah shivaay,look at her she is beautiful….

recap-chantomayi shivaay