👿👿👿😱😱😱

After coming from the sangeet ceremony, everyone dispersed to their room,while shivaay was finding his annika as she was so busy in wrapping up everything.
Shiv-hey om,did you see annika?
Om-i don't know,she must be here or there.dont worry she will come.you go and take rest and let me take rest,as I am hell tired.saying this he went from there.
Shiv-everyone is thinking about themselves,but what about my annika ,she must be hell tired.she is not picking up my call.god where is she?
Suddenly someone back hugged him,he knew who is this?Putting his hands on hers he smiled relievingly.
Shiv-where were you?I was waiting for you,you must be tired come and take rest.
Anni-(while tightening her hug)no,I am not tired you know why?
Shiv-why?
Anni-because I am with my strength,and I am fully energized.
Shivaay smiled,broke the hug and made her come in front of him.he tugged her hair lock ,behind her ears.
Shiv-well,I know you are bold annika but have some shame we are in hall.if someone sees us then.he said teasingly.
Anni-so,what?I know everyone dispersed to their room.so there is no problem.
Shiv-ohh so you are being cheapdi.he said smirking.
Anni-yes,i am on my cheapdi mode,afterall my billu is looking so hot in this silver outfit.
Shiv-annika,are you okay?
Anni-no.she pouted.
Shivaay sniffed something and then his facial expression change into horrible one.
Anni-what are you sniffing?She asked confusingly.
Shiv-annika,are you in your senses?
Annika giggled and then suddenly she clutches his collar making him dangerously close to her.that much close that they were breathing same air.shivaay frightened and was having tough time to control his hormones.
Anni-yes,I am in my senses billu ji.
Shiv-ann…annika,what are you doing we are in hall.for god sake.
Annika stumbled as she was drunk.And shivaay knew it.he handle her and took her to his room.by picking her up in his arms.
As shivaay took annika to his room just then daksh came out from the pillar,where he was hiding.
Daksh's pov-
So,now I get it.its confirmed that shivaay-annika are in love with each other.and I think shivaay was hiding something more from me.but my this plan was not much successful.i made annika drink alcohol but she is so adamant to say anything.but I have an evil plan to make annika again alone.but let me enjoy om's marriage then I will give you annika 440 volt current.so just enjoy your some leftover happy days.

In other hand b.s.f. came back to oberoi mansion, his condition was not so good.but he was horrified,from this house.as he reach his room.dadi went to meet him.
Dadi-baba ji,how are you feeling now?
B.s.f.(in mind)-now what should I tell this old lady,as I ,myself feeling horrible from this house.arre itna sa soup,vo soup ni poison tha poison.abhi tak mera stomachache ho rha hai,upar se mirchi lgi hi lgi.
(In real)-i am okay kalyani ji.as I have faith on god that's why I am fine.
Dadi-thats great.baba ji ,I want to tell you something.
B.s.f.-yes,yes tell me anything.
Dadi-actually,I think some bad elements has entered in my house as since yesterday,everything is happening weird.radio itself gets on and off,om sees a ghost yesterday night and then your soup.chef has prepared your soup in front of my eyes.i think these incidents surely happening due to some bad elements.
From inside,listening dadi,b.s.f. himself gets frighten but for cover up.he said.
B.s.f.-you don't worry kalyani ji.i will handle this.no one can harm you and your family.until I am here.
(A/n:ab inko kon btaye ki oberois to theek hi hai,inko kon bachayega?😁😁😁)
Dadi sighs and went from there for sleep.
B.s.f.'s pov-
I think kalyani is right,yha such me koi bhoot hai.dekhiye bhoot ji hum to aapke bhakt hai,aap hi ke bal pr hum b.s.f. bne hai so aap hum pr kripa kre or humein chhod de main yha pooja ke bhane kuch din ruk kr dheere-dheere se chori kruga.or sabse phle main chori kruga vo shivaay ke room me uski vo expensive watch.think this he went to shivaay's room.
At 3 a.m. annika's sleep broken due to thrust but her eyes widen seeing that someone is trying to enter in the room from poolside window.due to darkness b.s.f. coupe not see annika or shivaay.but they can see his reflection in window.annika dhruv shivaay's shoulder while gulping her saliva.
Shiv-what?He said in sleepy tone.annika put her hand on his mouth came over him,making his eyes wide open.she sushed him and whispered him all situation.
Shivaay sit up with a jerk.
Shiv-i should call khanna,how irresponsible he is?
Anni-are you mad shivaay?If you call khanna or any other person then everyone will ask that what am i doing here?
Shiv-then what should we do?
Anni-i have a plan.
Shiv-not again.
Anni-ohh shut up and listen.
Here b.s.f. was trying hard to came out from the oberois window.which is not opening sine so long.but by ghost grace😁 window gets open.as he step in the room someone put blanket on his head while someone was hitting him,brutally .
B.s.f. was already in so much pain but this hits was making him scream.
He could hear just one voice.
"Annika dont leave him in any chance.hit him more and more"…

Recap-
Dadi-arre b.s.f. baba ji what happen to you? Who has baten you brutally.
B.s.f.-ghost,they were trying to harm your family but i took every thing on me.he said while stammering.