shivika's haldi and mehndi

Shiv's pov:
Just one more day for our marriage. I cant wait for tomorrow. Tomorrow, annika will be mine. She will be mrs. Annika shivaay singh oberoi. The day i proposed her. That day itself,i made a promise with myself that i will give annika all the happiness which she deserves. On a serious note i had decided that i will never marry to anyone. Because i had fear that other will surely seprate me from my family. But annika,she made my family a dream. Which every husband want.
"shivaay, come haldi Ceremony is going to start. Annika bhabhi and her family is also going to come anytime soon."omkara broke my chain of thoughts. And i smiled. Yes, today is our haldi and mehndi Ceremony. I smiled widely and look at myself one last time more. Afterall my bride is going to come.
"bade bhaiya, you are looking perfect. Let's go. "gauri assured me. I nodded and started to leave when she held my hand. I stopped. She came to me and started to adjust my collar while saying.
"from tomorrow, annika will be yours, bade bhaiya. I know she is impossible, she is mad. But she is my best friend. I trust you that you will never leave her hand in middle. But still, i want a promise ."gauri said softly.
"what promise? "i asked.
"promise me, bhaiya. You will not leave her. You will not hurt her. She was broken but you mend her. But at this moment she is in madly love with you. Please stay with her always like this. "she said.
I promised her that i will never leave my annika alone.
She smiled and we both went downside at the garden where rudra and annika has arranged our haldi and mehndi ceremony.
My eyes were finding her. When mom came to me and put black dot on my backside of ear.
"haye, my billu is finding his dulhaniya. There she is. "she pointed. My smile went wide after seeing her. She was talking to someone. Then we sat together. I was drooling her while her smile was not leaving her.
"shivaay, i am so happy. "she said with great enthusiasm.
"me too. "i smiled back.
"well, today. You are not going to spare from this haldi Ceremony ."she smirked while i frowned.because i clearly told mom that i will not apply haldi on my face. They can apply it on my hand. I looked at mom. Mom too smirked. Ohh god i am gone now. Before i could get up. Someone threw whole bucket of haldi on me.

"what the hell, mom i told you before

"what the hell, mom i told you before. "i whined while others started to laugh. But my eyes were watching her. She was laughing her heart out. So, i thought to give up my this no haldi issue and enjoy this ceremony with whole heart.
We enjoyed alot