engagement of shivika

It's a day of engagement.all were rushing here or there in making everything perfect. Rudra was like a butterfly. Everyone is just calling him.afterall tiring things rudra irritated. And screamed on the top of his voice...
"STOOOOP"he screamed. Listening his scream all gathered in hall. Looking at him like he is an alien.
Pin-oh my maata, rudra why are you screamings? You should give me dress designs, which were going to come from designer.
Jha-no, first you should check catering.
Dadi-left everything, first call pandit ji and ask when will he is going to come?
Tej-and took him venue.
Shak-and yes, you stay at the venue may be harsh ji needs you.
Shiv-arrre, first tell me that ring which i selected for annika, came or not.rudra was like "now whom should i reply? "
He started crying bitterly or better to say dramatically.
"what is happening here?"came a voice.
Everyone turned and stunned to see annika.
Pin-oh my mata annika, why are you here?you should be in parlour. She wondered.
Annika came in and directly sat next to rudy who hugged her like baby hugs his mother.
Anni-why, my rudy boy is crying? She asked while hugging him.
Ru-see bhabhi, everyone is troubling me. All time rudra this, rudra that, rudra here, rudra there. I am tired so much. Now tell me how will i look handsome at your engagement, how will bhavya drool me? He asked cutely. While others chuckled seeing the duo bond.
Annika glared at everyone. Though she is would be daughter in law of this house but before that she is like daughter of oberoi mansion.
Anni-now, no one will trouble my rudy boy. Rudy go and take rest. Everything will be set with its own.
Ru-sachhi... He said with great enthusiasm. Shivaay chuckled seeing rudy is behaving like annika.
Anni-mucchi...go and take rest.
Ru-thank you bhabhi, everyone do your work with own. I am going gym. He winked.
Everyone gasp-gym.…
Ru-yeah, i need to built my body for tonight. May be i found miss world instead bhavya. Saying this he ran out of the house. Leaving everyone in shock.
Jha-what you did? He should be here. We need his help.
Pin-true, you are spoiling him with your over love.
But shivaay interrupted.
Shiv-mom, you are taking her wrong.
Dadi-no billu, this time i will also say that annika should be strict with rudy or else he will spoil.
Anni-no, dadi. She went to her and sat beside her. I am not spoiling him. Instead i am giving him training. Which is unknown to him itself.
Training...... Again other gasp except annika and shivaay.
Shiv-actually, i want that rudy join our event planing company. I want after my marriage rudy stood on his foot. For that he need to be active, calculative and trained in this work.
Jha-in what post, you want to appoint rudy?
Shiv-ceo.
Tej-what? Are you mad shivaay?do you want to spoil your company?and all of the above this company should be in annika's name.
Om-yeah, dad is right. Bhabhi is perfect for the company instead rudra.
Shiv-no, its not like that. Rudy is perfect. All he need is perfection. So, annika decided that she will give him training.
Pin-oh my mata, so my bahu will leave her dream.
Shiv-no mom.
Anni-i will live my dream all over again with my own.i dont want any financial support from my house. I want to establish my work with my own. All i need is all of you and your blessings. Will you guys give me? She asked.everyone were stunned by her statement. Pinky came forward and give her a chaste forehead kiss.
Pin-i dont know what good deed billu has done that he got wife like you. I am so blessed that you are going to my daughter in law.
Jha-so true.
Gau-(in dramatic way) yes, yes do love your new bahu.i am forgotten by you all. She pouted. Pinky was hugging annika. Jhanvi also smiled and gesture gauri to come and hug her. Gauri ran like a little girl and hugged her tightly. While pinky also ruffled gauri's hair.
Dadi and others smiled looking at the scenario.
Pin-oh my mata, jethani ji ghar me itni raunak to humare billu, om or rudra ke saath bhi ni hoti jitni ye do bacchiya lga deti hai.
Jha-you are right pinky. Actually daughters are life of the house.
Dadi-now everyone go and do your work. Annika puttar go and get ready.
Anni-one minute dadi. Pinky aunty i had talked to designer he is coming in 30 mins., jhanvi aunty you dont worry gauri is checking catering,dadi pandit ji will come after one hour he will reach direct venue. Shakti uncle you dont worry, bhavya is there she will help dad.and shivaay cant you even choose a ring for me?
Shiv-i chose.
Anni-kaddu choose kiya. Size is the word. If you know. She sarcasmed.
Shiv-ohh no. I forgot about size. Now what will i do?
Anni-i arranged everything. Pata ni buisnessman kisne bna diya tumko. She gritted. Everyone giggled. She bid bye and went for getting ready.
After few hours in the venue of shivika's engagement….
It was arranged in evening not late night. The decorations was fully designed by annika. For which everyone dieing.