harsh bite

In morning ohh so sorrythey are shivika na.then how can they wake up in normal time.
In afternoon 1:30 p.m.-
A phone ring broke shivaay's sleep.he opened his eyes with so much difficulty.
Shiv-(in irritating voice)yrr,everyone disturbs my sleep only.
"Not only you.mine also."a mumble came.
He tried to get up but couldn't.as annika was totally sleeping on him.her whole weight was on him and his phone is not taking name to stop.
Shiv-annika,let me receive call.
Anni-toh kro na.who is stopping you?she chides and snuggled in him more.he rolled his eyes in disbelief.
Shiv-you are stopping me.leave me atleast for a second so I can receive call.
She looked up at him with angry glare and then suddenly she bite him on his neck harshly.he winces but she left him and turned another side.
Shiv-ahh,what have you done?
Anni-get lost and receive that stupid call.
He was wincing in pain.
Shiv-you are so bad.I am not gonna talk to you.You are becoming wild day by day.
but cellphone was irritating him like hell.
He received that.
Shiv-who's there? He asked rudely without noticing the cell and the caller ID.
"Annika"a voice came making shivaay shocked.he takes a look on caller id.then he gulps hard.
He directly cuts the call without anything.as the caller was annika's dad and that was her cell not his.he directly went to annika and shook her.
Shiv-annika wake up.
Anni-sone do na.she chides.
Shiv-aree yrr.wake up na.here raita is already spread and you are sleeping like log.
No response.
He again shook her.
Anni-kya hai?Sone do na.she said irritatingly.
Shiv-yrr,ye ladki hai ki kumbhkaran.here I received uncle's call.he must be thinking that what am I doing with his daughter?I lied to him that annika is coming with my family not with me.as he is possessive about his daughter.he will never allowed us for vacations alone that too before marriage.and this girl is just limitless.she has transform my good habits with her bad habits.
just then a pillow hit on his shoulder.she threw a pillow to him.
Anni-shut up.first raita failate ho.then meri habits ko bad habits khte ho.who told you to receive call?
She got up.
Shiv-areee,you told me that receive it.so I received it.

Anni-now stay silent please.
He zips his mouth.inorder to stay silent.
She calls her dad.
And talks to him and went to balcony area.in this whole time he was roaming to and fro.he was nervous.because mr.trivedi is going to be his father-in-law.he wants to show him his good impression.he has seen bollywood movies where heroine's father rejects hero and gave heroine to another man.what if he rejects him.what if he thinks that saransh is better to him.
Just then she shrugged him off taking him out from his land.
Anni-ho gaya.
Shiv-what?He asks confusingly.
Anni-assuming my dad's reaction in bollywood way.
Shiv-how do you know?He asks surprisingly.
She came so close to him.he frightens as he still didn't forget about that wild bite.which she gave him.but to his utter shock she kissed his nose and went away.
Anni-because I know you to the core.
He smiled widely.
Shiv-but what did you say to uncle?Didn't he ask to you that who received call before?
Anni-he asked and I replied.
Shiv-you mean.you lied.
Anni-yes.i had to.ab kya kru?Apne bagad bille ke liye bhut se jhoot bolne pdte hai.
He hugs her.
Shiv-i love you my jungli billi.
She smiles and reciprocate the hug.
Shiv-waise,tumne uncle se bola kya?
Anni(nonchalantly)-nothing much.bas keh diya ki ek gadhe waiter ne mera cell chura liya tha.jo mujhe unhi ke call krne se mila.as that gadha chor forgets to switch off the cell.
He frowned.but she broke into laugh.he smiled widely and thinks about something.

Recap- shivaay purposes annika and most awaited scene for you all.speciallyHumaKhan827 get ready for your special scene babes.😘😘

So,next chapter will be 100th chapter of this book.i can't thank you enough for you all.for showering your love in this book.so,keep loving.
Yeah one more thing next chapter will be super special.so,be prepared.💕💞💕💕💞