something is wrong with her, what is it?

Two months later:
"so, everything is almost done. Me and annika has prepared everything for tonight. I am just waiting our fellow, to trouble the obros. "gauri chirped as whole oberoi clan was having their breakfast.
"sach, mummy ji. Jab se ye bacchiyan aayi hai na ghar me tab se mujhe or jethani ji ko koi kaam ni padta hai.sab yhi sambhal leti hain."pinky praised while others nodded.
"arre, pinky. Our sons has chosen their partners very wisely. Om chosen gauri and shivaay chosen annika."
Tej said. Gauri blushed while om smirked.
"but where is shivaay and annika?"jhanvi asked. Gauri's eyes widened at her question.
"mummy ji actually, annika went to venue for some preparation. "gauri lied in a hurry.
"and billu? "dadi asked.
"shivaay went office for an urgent meeting. "this time om lied. Everyone nodded at them while they sighed in relief.
"one day we all will caught up. "om whispered.
"wow, when me and bhavya is going to join your group.so,you guys are afraiding. O, you need privacy, bhaiya needs privacy but after some days i need privacy too. So, don't you dare to back out in my matter. "rudra chided.
"aww, my despo rudy bhaiya. "gauri teased. As she pulled his cheeks.
"no bhabhi. "he chided. Gauri left him sadly.
"you know what i love my bhabhis more than brothers. "he said making gauri smile.

Somewhere in a room........

A couple is sleeping peacefully,hugging each other. it can be seen that they had had a very long night. But sunrays disturbed shivaay's sleep. He opened his eyes, and saw annika sleeping on his bare chest,holding him tightly. He was mesmerized seeing her. He never get enough of her. Each and every moment. When he sees her. He fell for her more. He plants a kiss on her forehead. In return she snuggled more into him and kiss him back on his chest. He moaned in pleasure.
"ohh, you moans too."she said teasingly.
"what can i do? When my wife do such things with me. "he said coming on top of her. Staring her lips.
"shivaay, we already had a long night."she said reminding him the previous night.
He hugged her more tightly, leaving his all thoughts aside.knowing she is tired. But suddenly, she pushed him aside and ran to washroom. Leaving him confused.

"you are going to doctor and taking rest properly. No work today. Alright. "shivaay instructed annika.
"oh my mata shivaay, what happened with annika? "pinky asked worriedly.
"mom, she is suffering with vomits and slightly fever."shivaay informed.
"shivaay, maa. I am alright from head to toe.its just i had eaten alot yesterday and fever.... "she cutted off by gauri.
"bechaari ki neend bhi poori ni hui hogi n. "gauri whispered enough audible to everyone,making shivaay, annika's eyes widen.while others chuckled. Annika glared at gauri angrily while gauri looked away embarassingly. After that everyone gets busy in rudy's roka Ceremony. In this 2 month, rudy proposed bhavya and today is their roka Ceremony .with annika's help rudy is now new chairman of the oberoi managements.
In evening shivaay was finding annika in the whole venue and she found in a corner. Setting fairylights in a pillar. She is still not ready. Still in her round spectecal and hairs tied in a bun with clutcher. Her face now a days is having unknown glow, which is making her more beautiful. Just then he saw that in which stool,she is standing is looking old. He went to her.
"hii"he said sarcastically.