mujhe farak ni pdta

A perfect picture you all can see

A perfect picture you all can see.a boy was sleeping peacefully while a girl was snuggling in him and sleeping.the perfect scenario making everything more romantic.just then boy woke up.he tried to get up but find unable as girl was snuggling him.realizing this he smiles widely.he put his hand on her waist for his satisfaction and other on her shoulder in order to pull her more in him.

Shiv's pov-
Yesterday night we all landed here.you all were wondering that how we ended here in bali.that too with my annika.who was so,much angry with me.that day when me and her father came back from hospital.i called someone.when we reached annika's house harsh uncle invited me to have a cup of coffee with him.i agreed because that day I have decided to do my decision.that decision was not easy for me after knowing her condition but I have to take risk.all the time annika was staring me with extreme hatred.that sight of her made me feel more guilty.but I knew that after they come,they will surely defend me and I know she will believe them.they were my family.i was sipping coffee just then whole oberoi clan landed in annika's house.annika was spellbound seeing them.we all missed her so much.as well as I know she too missed us like hell.that day my family told her everything,each and every point they told her.gauri also defend me.annika 's hatred vanished from her eyes.i sighed in relief but her innocence which is lost is now my biggest challenge.she didn't respond after hearing the truth.she hummed and went from there.i stood there defeated when someone tapped on my shoulder.i gulped my tears and turned.there harsh uncle stood.
Har-she needs sometime.she forgive you but it's not easy to came out from that trauma.that too in her this state.
Me-uncle…
Har-dont say anything beta.i can understand sometimes we had to do the thing which we don't want to do.i also did mistake but she forgave me.she will forgive you too.you have to do hard work and earn her innocence.
I nodded.my family also agreed with him.then we all sat together for discussing the topic.
Topic was her innocence.
Pinky-main kya bolti hu,ek jagrata kr lete hai.bilkul theek ho jayegi meri bacchi.
Others-nooo.
Jhan-why don't we take her in shopping she will be happy.
Others-she is not like this.
Shakti &tej-why don't we approach her in our company.may be she became normal.
Me-no,she needs rest.
Ru-i have a solid plan.
Others-shut up rudra.
Ru(being dramatic)-you all are listening each other's but no one is listening me.
Om-fine,tell your plan.
We rolled our eyes.
Ru-why don't she try my punch.
Others-shut up.
Harsh-shivaay,you tell me.what should we do?
Me-my mind is not working properly I don't know what should we do?

Just then bhavya and gauri gave us this suggestion.
To take her far away for sometime and spend time with her as much as possible.we all agreed with them no doubt bhavya also knew annika to the core.after that we all argued in destination without noticing that someone is listening us.
"How's bali".A voice came from behind.we turned and saw her.we smiled widely and we all agreed with her to go bali.she also smiles a little.we can say that was a fake smile but we smiled back.no wonder being shivaay singh oberoi is worth it.we came here next day itself.that was difficult for us to pack our bags this much soon but when I assured my lady force that they can shopping there also.as soon as I said those words they sighed in relief.so,like this we landed here yesterday night.i didn't get time to talk to her so,I arranged this.when yesterday I asked her to go with me she hesitates.is she my annika even?she is hesitating from me.i noticed she is trying to maintain distance from me.all the travel she is with my family and bhavya,gauri.but knowing all this I take her with me.she was dumbfounded seeing this scenario.a wow escaped from her lips.
I smiled "you liked it."
"Loved it"she replied.
I went towards her but she turned away.it hurts.but she needs time.
Anni-shivaay please.

Me-please what?

Anni-i need sometime.she said without locking her eyes with me.
Me-why?
Anni-kyuki ab mujhe koi farak ni pdta.her sentence made me numb.
Is she forget her love towards me?Is she trying to say that she doesn't feel solace in my arms?I will make her fall in love again.i promised myself.
Me-its okay.wanna enjoy this scenario.i said for changing the topic.
Anni-yes.we both sat while staring this beautiful scenario.she was staring scenario and I was staring her.
"Tumhe farak padega"I said to her.
"Nahi padega"she said.
Me-Is it so?So,why don't we sleep here itself?
Anni-i dont have any problem.
Me-you will sleep without hugging me.
Anni-shivaay,I told you na.mujhe farak ni pdta.
Me-farak padega.till dawn you will be found in my arms.
Anni-it will never happen.
Me-it will happen.
And see she is in my arms.its been ages to have her in my arms.I smiled in satisfaction.
"Tum maano ya na maano,tumhe farak pdta hai annika".

Recap-
Anni-yrr,I don't understand which dress I should buy?Help me out shivaay.
Shiv-i am shivaay not saransh who wears saree in front of everyone.he said nonchalantly without knowing he has invited his 'shaamat😁'.
She frowned.