accident

Shiv's pov….
I was busy doing work which was given by great annika.while my siblings and haider was trying hard to tease me which I ignored them royally.just then my cell phone beeped.i smiled widely after seeing annika's name as  caller ID.i received the call without wasting any moment.
Me-hey where are you?
Poc-is this shivaay?
Me(being confused)-yes,but where is annika?
Poc-look she had an accident,she is very critical.i am in xyz hospital please come fast.
My heartbeats are stopped for a second after listening this news my smile vanished in thin air.everything which I held onto my hand slipped and I rushed towards door yelling annika's name.which is noticed by my family and they also joined me.i drive my car harshly.my heart was screaming and saying nothing can be happen with her,I can't let her go away from myself.i mumbled and drove to hospital while others also came behind me with another car.
I rushed towards I.c.u. There was a person standing and waiting for someone,when I asked about her to him.
Poc-yes I called you,she is very critical.doctor took her for operation.actually it's important so I filled her form as a brother.i hope she will get well soon.
I thanked him for saving her.while my heart was thumping like drum.my heartbeats are not normal.i was feeling sick everyone was praying for her and here I was thinking what if she gave up?What if she left me?Etc.…
But my eyes are leaking with saline water.i couldn't take breath proper.omru try to handle me but it goes vain.because I can't handle to loose her.after sometime doctor came out I rushed to him and bombard my questions to him.
Doc-relax mr. She is out of danger now.she was very critical.its like some kind of miracle happens to her.she is very weak.she needs rest.so please don't give her stress and take care of her.
Me-can I meet her?
Doc-ofcourse but just one person,and please don't let her talk much.she lost her blood too much that's why she is weak.
Me-ok thanks doctor.
Doc-dont thank me,thanked that person who took her here at the moment.
Me-sure.i signaled my family for thanked him and I rushed towards her ward.i enter the ward but looking at her.my heartbeat sunk.i can't see her like this.she was looking pale,her plumy lips are now dry.her head was injured,her hands were also bandaged.i slowly took step towards her while my eyes started to cry.and a lone tear escaped from my eyes.I sat beside her.she opened her eyes slowly like she sensed me.i look at her.i found something wrong with her.her eyes were red.like she cried alot.but seeing her fine I couldn't control my feelings and started shower my love to her.i kissed her forehead,her eyes,her cheeks,her nose her chin and her back palm.while she was looking at me with thinking something.i cupped her face and ask.
Me-are you fine?
Anni-hmm.
she slowly took my hand on hers and kissed it.and then she asked me that thing which shocked me to the core.
….
….
…..

….

Anni-shivaay will you marry me?
What did she proposed me?Isn't this is my responsibility.its my right.but what I saw in her eyes.i said……

Cliff hanger.

Recap-anni-(irritatingly)I was asking you something since 5 days why the hell you don't even give me your reply.
Shiv-i was also asking you something did you give me answer?