b.s.f.😂😂😂

So,do you all want to know who heard shivika's conversation,she is our very own dadi.
Dadi's pov…
I thought to look one time more om so I went to his room,but my feets stopped by listening shivaay-annika's conversation,shivaay was telling her that how radio started itself.I know billu,he never say things without any prove.surely some ghost is trying to trouble my family,because I know om too,he didn't scared easily.i think I should call him,before it's too late.
Here in om's room-
Gauri was sitting beside him,and ruffling his hairs by her soft hands,just then he opened his eyes,making gauri relief.om opened his eyes and found gauri,he was so scared today so he hugged her tightly,which was totally reciprocated by her.
Gau-om,are you fine?
Om-no,I am not.you know gauri I saw a scary lady,she was so ugly.her height was so short like you,her eyes were shine like you,her hands were soft like you.but you know she was ghost,she was looking like...
He bit his tongue,while gauri frowned..
Gau-say na om,she was ghost,she was like..Say om like….
Om-baby you know,my tongue slipped he said by cupping her face.
Gau-seriously om you were comparing a ghost to me.i hate you.she said grumpily and left.
Om went behind her,he hold her wrist from back side.
Om-hey I am sorry yrrr,I was just telling you that how much that ghost was ugly.
Making gauri again frown.
Om-now what happen?
Gau-you shouldn't say that ghost ugly.as she has also a heart.
Om-really..
Gau-you will not say a word against that ghost.
Om-so what will I say?
Gau-you will say,that ghost was cute,hot and beautiful.making om confuse..
Om comes closer to her and checks her temperature.
Gau-what?
Om-nothing,I was thinking that are you fine,or that ghost did some black magic on you too…
Gau-you are impossible,go and rest.i need my beauty sleep,as I am bride to be..She huffed.
Om-okay,my bride good night,he gave her a light cheek kiss and went.
Gau(she smiled )-now who will tell this jata dhari hippy of mine that,that ghost was only me.saying so she too went.

In morning,everything is in silent mode even it's sangeet.thanks to annika,who booked one of the biggest resort for sangeet,and she was handling everything alone.
Shiv-i should call her and made her come home.she is doing really hard work for my brother's wedding.
He called her,and she picked up.as usual he ordered her to came back,workers and other managers will take care of the work,but she is ambika.she refused to do so.after alot of argument she agreed and after some time she is in oberoi mansion.she directly went to his room where he was talking on important call but she didn't give any heed to his ever so called important,she locked his door,listening door's noise he turned and find her looking all beautiful.

she directly went to his room where he was talking on important call but she didn't give any heed to his ever so called important,she locked his door,listening door's noise he turned and find her looking all beautiful

but he came back to his land and again emerged in his call.making her frown.but she smiled,as he is too looking handsome,with his white shirt and white pants.she went near as his back was facing her,she hugged him tightly from back.a shiver ran down to his spine,as she hugged him tightly giving him her warmth.but he controlled his hormones and went on the call.she smirked seeing him to hiding his emotions.so she tiptoed and started gave him feathery kisses on his nape now his breath hitched.he couldn't control anymore,as she is driving him crazy.he hastily cut the call and turn around while encircling his arms in her waist.now they were facing each other.she was looking at him with mischievous glint.
Shiv-what was that?(in his husky voice).
Anni-what?She asked with her ever so innocent face.
Shiv-so,you are in the mood hmm.he said smilingly.
Anni-yes I am in mood,she said boldly.and saying this she cupped his face between her soft palms and came close to his lips.shivaay's eyes went wide,but he was loving this bold side of her so he looked at her intently,she came more close now there breaths were mingling with each other.they stared each other's lips and was going to capture when a knock disturb them.making both of them corrugate their nose.
Shiv(irritatingly)-kon hai yrr?
Person-sir I am khanna.
Anni(muttered)-look,I was right he is your wife and my souten.he spoiled our moment.
Shiv-let me see what has happen.but remember we have to discuss on a pending deal saying so,he left.
Leaving a flushing annika.

Shivaay came out from his room irritatingly.
Shiv-what khanna?He said irritatingly.
khanna-sir,b.s.f. aaye hai.
Shiv-in om's sangeet party,b.s.f.
Shiv-khanna b.s.f. kyu aayi hai.
Khanna-sir aayi ni aaye hai.
Shiv-what you mean?
Khanna-i mean sir.b.s.f.=baba sadanand fakir….
Shiv-what ?Who is he now?
Khanna-sir,he is looking like some kind of occultist.
Shiv-so,throw him out.
Khanna-but sir he is saying that dadi called him.
Shiv-what.
YES….
A voice came from behind there dadi was standing.
Dadi came towards them.
Dadi-i called him.
Shiv-but why dadi?
Dadi-because I don't want any kind of problem in mom's marriage and after yesterday's incident.no way.
Shiv-but dadi it's a blind believe.
Dadi- tu chup kar khotiya….khanna tu unhe guest room me settle kr de.i will meet him there.
Shiv-oh no.he sighed.
Here om was in breakfast table,when daksh joined him,he smiled fake one.
Dak-hey om,good morning.
No-good morning,daksh please have some breakfast.
Dak-yeah,I want some tomato soup.he ordered the chef.who was standing near him he nod.
While gauri and annika also came,all smilingly talking about some girl stuff.but their smile vanished seeing him.they settled on their seats all frowned.
Daksh smirked seeing annika.
Dak-hey girls good morning.he said with his ever so cheesy way.
But both our girls ignored him.
Gau-(in mind)kal iss choti wale bandar ki vajah se humaare omkara ji kl kitna dar gye the isse to main aaj sabak sikhaugi.she smirked.
Anni-(in mind)ye daksh ke bacche ki vjh se kl kitna raita phail  gya,isse toh main aaj aisa mza chkhaugi (taste)ki ise apni nani yaad aa jayegi.she smirked.

Recap-another golmaal.😉😂😂😂