shivaay bonds with haider

After some time everyone was sitting in the hall when someone came from behind and shut annika's eyes.seeing this everyone amused but gauri smiled widely and ran to him.but he stopped gauri by showing his hand.
Anni-you idiot,where were you?I was calling you since morning,but you,you are haider na how can you be so unpredictable?
Haider-(removing his hands from her eyes)you recognized me.

Anni-you idiot,where were you?I was calling you since morning,but you,you are haider na how can you be so unpredictable?Haider-(removing his hands from her eyes)you recognized me

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Anni-ofcourse idiot saying this she hugged him formally.but it's not formal for shivaay he was burning like tandoori, he chose to keep quite.all scenario observed by our omru.but they are confused.
Ru-o,bhaiya kuch kr kyu ni rhe?
Om-i don't know?
Ru-plan flop.
Om-it was your plan,that's why it's flop.
Ru-oh god this is not good,I have to do something.
Om-no shivaay will handle his feelings own,we should not interfere into his matter.
Here annika introduce everyone to haider.when she goes to shivaay.she hugged shivaay tightly in which shivaay smiled faintly,and reciprocate the hug.
Anni(while snuggling into shivaay)-haider,meet shivaay,he is my bestest friend and he is my partner in crime also.
Haid-hello,shivaay so nice to meet you.
Shiv-same here.
Haid-well I can see,you both are so close friends.
Anni(not breaking the hug)-yes we are close friends.and then the trio drift into long chats.shivaay found haider a good man.And gets comfortable with haider.haider told him about annika's idiotic pranks and her jhallapan.meanwhile annika sulked and went from there.omru sees this and get shocked.
Om-shivaay haider se itni comfortable ho kr kaise baat kr rha hai.
Ru-vhi to souten bna sahela.…
Om-lets go from here we will talk about this later.and they both went from there.like this whole day passed all family members adjust with haider and enjoying his company when suddenly shivaay spot annika in the corner of hall where she is barking on the worker for not doing his work properly.he goes to her,held her hand and drag her to his room.which was witnessed by others,including haider.everyone smiled seeing them except haider he was confused.
He asked to omru-are they dating each other?
Om-no,why?
Haid-they behaved like girlfriend-boyfriend.
Ru-it is.they are so close we all feel that they are in love with each other.but these guys are so dumb giving this closeness the name of friendship.
Haid-is it so?
Omru-yes.
Haid-i can make annika realize her love for shivaay.you both see your brother.
Omru-thats great,thanks haider for helping us.
Haid-dont say like this.

In shivaay's room-
Shiv's pov-
I dragged her to my room,she was barking at my poor servant who is now happy and grateful to me for saving his life.i was noticing her that she is working so hard since morning,she is looking tired so I made her sit on my couch and order two cup of coffee.
She-shivaay here you are giving me,and alot of work is incomplete yet.who will do all work?
Me- I'll do all of your work you take rest.
She-really.with astonished eyes.ohh how could I not fall for her.
Me-yes.
She handed me a longest list,which I look with widen eyes.then smiled and assure her that I'll do everything.
Me-you take rest, I'll do everything.
She-no,I want to go spa for relaxation.
Me-okk come,I'll drop you.
She-no,I'll go myself.
Me-take my driver.
She-hey I have my champa.and I can go myself.you stay here and do all my pending work.she ordered and I sighed.she peck my cheek hurriedly and vanished.i don't know why I am not feeling good.its like something bad is going to happen but I ignore my feelings and gets busy.

Precap-
Poc-is this shivaay?
Shiv-who are you?And where is annika?
Poc-look,she is not in a good condition,she had an horrible accident.please come fast in xyz hospital.