annika's confession

Shiv's pov-
I was angry from her,but still for sake of my heart I visit her every morning before she woke up and every night after her sleep.i know she is sad and hurt.but I am hurt also,infact more than her.she tells omru that she can't live without seeing me,I also can't live without seeing her.today she discharged from hospital.being far from her,is not easy for me because I can't risk for her life,but my family,they managed everything very well.sometimes I also feel jealous from annika because she has something like magnet who attracts people towards her.my family took care of her like baby.i went to her,as always due to sedative effects she is sleeping.only this time,I can adore her as if collecting my whole energy for a day.i sat beside her,ruffling her hairs.after some time of playing with her hairs,my gaze fall on her luscious lips,making my heart craving for have them.but how?If I kiss her like this,then she will think that I melt.but no,I want to give her punishment for taking her life into danger.but what about my hormones.i can't resist her luscious lips more.if I gave her just a peck,that will be better.because of my mere peck she will not woke up,as she is in under sedative dose.yes,I can't resist her,I will peck her.thats final.thinking this,I bend more for pecking her,I was going to peck her,my breath fanning on her skin.yes,our lips were going to touch with each other's  then……….
…..

What you all guys think😉…
  …..
….
…..
….
Slap(not hard but not light too).
….

I jerked off from my seat,what has happened few moments ago.then I noticed that annika was awake.and she slapped me.oh god how much embarrassing situation is this?

Anni's pov-
When his breath fanned on my skin,I got it.that he is in his cheapda mode and I know how to punish him for doing this idiotic stunt with me.as he came close to me,I slap him on his cheek.not hard but not light too.as I slap him,he jerked off from his seat I opened eyes and finally I able to see him.after 1 month.whole damn 1 month.oh god he is looking so handsome,I want to hug him.but mind it annika,you have to punish him,so control your hormones.
He was staring at me,as if he couldn't believe I am awoke.i went near him and pinch him hard on his arm.
Shiv-ahhhh,leave me.you jungli billi.how the hell you are awake?
Me-i am jungli billi and you,the tadibaaz bagad billa.what about you?Huh.
Shiv-now what I did?He sulked while rubbing his arm.
Me-seriously.my eyes furrowed on his question.we were separate from the whole damn 1 month and you are saying that what you did?I will tell you.
I grab my pillow and started to hit him.he was protesting but how could I forgive him so easily.
Shiv-stop behaving like baby.
Me-no,how could I forgive you so easily for separating me from you?I said while beating him.
Shiv-then,how could I forgive you so easily for separating yourself from me?That too for whole life.
He said while his eyes were filled with tears.i stopped beating him.

For sometime silence prevailed between us,we were sharing a long eyelock.as if trying to submit each other's feelings.
"I am sorry"I said.knowing that how much he hurt.
"It's ok but promise me,that you will not do this kind of stunts"he said.
I frowned listening him.
Me-no,if some day you faced this kind of problem I will surely protect you.if matter comes to you,then I will do these kind of stunts.
Shiv-no,you will not.
Me-i will.i will do this till my whole life.got it.i mocked him.his eyes were shedding tears.his head was bowed down.this,this scene I hated the most in my life.he is my tadibaaz bagad billa,he can't bowed his head down.he is my proud.i cupped his face and made him see in my eyes.
Shiv-why did you take risk for my life.according to you.you didn't love me right.his sentence shook me to the core.how could he say,that I didn't love him.just because I didn't confess my feeling.
Me-why did you think so?That I don't love you.
Shiv-because you never confessed it to me.
I cupped his face in my both palm and made him look into my eyes.
Me-dare you,if you say this again.if girl didn't confess her feelings,that doesn't mean that she don't love you.shivaay true love doesn't need any kind of sentence.if I said to you that I love you.then only you will accept the fact that I love you.didnt you see my actions towards you.I have so many feelings for you.that much feeling I can't bind them in one damn sentence.but if you want that I have to say then listen mr.tadibaaz bagad billa I love you.i love you to the core….