marriage part1

After haldi ritual annika took gauri with her and my family started their turmeric torcher on om.shivaay sighed and started to leave from there but someone caught him and took him inside the room.
He was about to scold but kept mum after seeing annika.well now a days she is more bold than shivaay.she closed the door behind him and pinned him to the door.
Shiv-what are you doing?
Anni-applying haldi on you.
Shiv-no way.i don't like this ok.this is so yucky.
Anni-shut up.didnt you see other couples how romantically apply haldi on their partners and here you are showing your tantrums.
Shiv-so,you want to do romance with me.
Anni-no,I want to apply haldi on you.
Shiv-not again.
Anni-fine,dare you come near to me. You live with your likes and dislikes.she turns other side now her bare back is facing him,giving him hard time.she was angry so,shivaay looks here or there and then he found a bowl of haldi.he put some haldi on his hand and slip his hand into her waist smearing haldi all over her waist.she shivered as she feels his cold hand under her skin.he clutch her waist in which her back hit with his manly chest he smeared some haldi on her cheeks too.she was breathing heavily.
He left her.she was still in her daze.
Shiv-fine,you celebrated haldi.now go and get ready.
He said normally.
Anni-i didn't apply haldi on you till now.she whines.
Shiv-annika,look I have haldi on my hand.and trust me I feeling so michmichi.
Anni-you and your hygiene.she sulk.
Shiv-yes.i am neat and clean person.not like you.messy.
Anni-one sec.did you call me messy.
Shiv-yeah.
Anni-mr.baagad billa did you even know what consequences you are going to face after this statement.she threatened him.now sweat formed in his forehead.because he knew that she can do any thing.
Shiv-annika,listen.but he stopped as  annika threw whole bowl haldi on his head.now he is full drenched in haldi.he was like bheega billa.seeing him annika laugh hysterically.
Shiv-annnnnnnikkkkkkkaaaaaa,he shouts too loud that whole oberoi mansion vibrate.but annika,she ran from there.whole family heard shivaay's rage but they didn't give him any heed as they all know it's normal.after some bickering he too went for shower.

After some time -
Everyone gets ready,annika already went for venue with gauri and friends others were too busy in getting ready.
In venue,gauri's room.
Gauri was getting nervous.which was noticed by annika.bhavya and other girls also noticing this.everyone knew this situation can be handle by only annika.as annika is gauri's strength.annika try to help her getting ready but gauri is too lost in her thoughts.annika signed other girls for leaving them alone for sometime.so,girls shift in other part of room.everyone left from there,annika shut the door but gauri is too lost in her thoughts.annika,went towards her,she took her hand in hers gauri eyelocks with her.annika can see that her eyes were shedding tears.she knew it's not easy being a orphan.when a girl marries she has a dream that her parents be with her.her mother helps her to get ready,to give her some secret tips.and a caring father,who is found to be nowhere because of perfection he wants in his daughter.whose happiness has no bound after seeing his daughter marry.who gets mesmerize after seeing his daughter in the look of bride.his eyes started shedding tears after realizing that his daughter is going to be someone else's wife.
Anni-look,gauri.you know we are not different.if you don't have parents so,I also have no parents.i can understand your situation,your inner turmoil.but trust me in few months I observed oberois they are just awesome.are not they.
Gauri nodded.in this talk annika made her wear bangles in her hand without gauri's knowledge.then she took other hand in hers and again says.
Anni-you know gauri,when I met you first time.i never thought that we are going to bestest friend.like seriously you are going to marry.she chuckles making gauri remind their first meet.Mean while she made her wear other jewellery in her hands.then she sat in front of her on the dressing table.
Anni-now you are getting married and here I am doing your makeup.accha listen,waise toh I know om.but if he tries to keep me away from you na then see my chameli and his head.like this she chattered all the time to light gauri's mood and meanwhile she made her ready.all girls were noticing that how perfectly annika turn gauri into a beautiful bride.sometime annika gets emotional but some times she cracks lame jokes making gauri feel happy.after getting ready gauri noticed herself.her eyes widen.
Gau-is this me?
Anni-yes,this is you.world's most beautiful bride.she said placing a chaste kiss on gauri's forehead.seeing her fully ready annika's eyes gets teary which was noticed by gauri.
Gau-now what happen to you?
Anni-nothing,it's just now I have to share you with om.she pouted in which all girls went in awwwee.
Gau-yes.you have to.
Anni-chal koi na.waise bhi bhut dimaag khati thi,peecha chhod mera dukhi aatma.she said casually in which she got smack from gauri.then they both laugh aloud.annika put black dot under gauri's earlobe.gauri too kissed her on her forehead.
Anni-bas kar mujhe bhi taiyaar hona hai.jau ki tere sath yhi jhalli bni rhu.
Gau-no baby.dont leave me.she pouted.
Anni-but I have to change.
Gau-mere samne kr le.she said naughtily.
Anni-gauri,you are becoming cheapdi day by day.
Gau-only for you babes.she smirked.

The most beautiful thing is friendship.a good friend can fill your whole world with happiness.so,be a good friend not perfect friend.