after that night

In morning-
Shivika were sleeping peacefully in each other's arms.shivaay opens his eyes looking her cute face.awww how he want mornings like this.she was sleeping peacefully,looking cute with her mess hairs.she was hugging him tightly.her half body was resting on him.he stared her for some moments more, remembering her stupid act about last night.then he blushed remembering annika's desperation for kiss.he chuckled.she frowned in sleep and snuggled in him more tightly.now it's impossible for shivaay to move a bit.
Shiv-(while massaging her scalp )annika,get up.i have to go.
Anni(irritatingly)-sone do na.
Shiv-so,who said that you got up,i said.let me go.i have to go as i have to attend an important meeting.
Anni-first this headache is killing me and now you want to go.do one thing get lost from here.she sulked while turning another side.
Shivaay circles his arm around her waist and hugged her from back.she was still in her sleep.
Shiv-i love you.while kissing her earlobe.
Anni-and i hate you.here my head is blasting  like bomb and you are busy in romancing.idiot.she sulked.
Shiv-ohh god this girl is unpredictable.he sighed and went for giving her lime juice to reduce her headache.
After sometime he went to his room only to find her there.she freshened up in this mean time and was holding her head.he went to her and made her drink lime water.after that he too went for freshen up.till now annika was feeling better.shivaay told her about her drama last night.first she was hesitate to go down for breakfast then she boldly round her arm around his.
Anni-okay fine.so what if i said truth?Its 100%true that khanna ji is my soutan.
Shiv-impossible.He sighed in disbelieve.as he thought that he will tease her about this but she is annika you know.she is opposite of others.
They went for breakfast.all youngsters were present there.as they all saw annika,a trading grin came on their faces.annika sat on the chair casually not before wishing good morning everyone.all were looking at her with their jaw dropped.as she was behavior normal.thought to tease annika,as they all knew that shivaay had surely told everything to her.
Ru-annika di,dont you think we should send khanna on leave?
Anni-(while munching her breakfast)you are right rudy.he disturb us so much.i think he needs rest.
All were shocked to see annika like this.
Om-did you remember everything about last night?
Anni-no,i remember just one thing that was rudy.who provoke me to do this.she said casually making rudy frightened.
Ru-ac..Actua..Actually diiii…he trails off.
Anni-oh come on rudy we have to discuss more things so be prepared baby.she said giving him  her devil grin.making rudy scared.

Recap-rudy ki band